AC Social Event: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Red Bull Ring National - Tue 25Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It does but it is also safer (maybe for next time) as it removes the "slow down for x seconds" and makes you have a drive through penalty instead.

I have used it before in a series and it works very well, and installs the same as any other APP.

Just an idea

See you tonight......Just received my updated pedal cable so need more practice LOL

Shaun

It does but it is also safer (maybe for next time) as it removes the "slow down for x seconds" and makes you have a drive through penalty instead.
Well yeah a DT instead of a "slow down for ..." is a good idea on the Nth violation. My issues would be that (a) I don't think the accuracy is much better (it does detect tyres on the dirt when AC doesn't, IIRC, but it doesn't detect anything like RD limits when the tarmac goes waaaayy beyond the white lines), and more importantly (b) it's a client-side app so cheaters can just edit the code :)

You do not need any additional app for this to happen ..those options are in the Kunos server and I personally always select them :thumbsdown:
Can you make the server give a DT instead of a "slow down for..." after multiple violations? I haven't really explored those options deeply enough perhaps.
Sign me up as a reserve please. Thanks Neil :)
Done! Now just make sure you can make it ;)

Hope this doesn't give away to much :)
I think you've managed to give away very little there - well played! :D

Thank you @Neilski I am pretty chuffed, considering only drove this car on this track for the 1st time 2 days ago.

Racing was great, the people was fantastic (and wife said I can buy a new head set ) :thumbsup:

So next race @Neilski

giphy.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back