AC Social Event: Mazda MX Cup @ Vallelunga Classic - Fri 16Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I do apologise. My TS disconnected my headphones and I forgot to reconnect them before the race. Could you see me at the start? I was a silent ninja heading from 16th to 1st. Amazing start........
ANYWAYS, great race, a shame about my VR quality. Will be fixed for two weeks time when I return!

Reactions: Lum
Chalk up another last place(last man standing) finish for me. Always great to take the flag, even a lap(s) down.

I seem to still be learning about AC as well as the new wheel. Wish I was quicker to learn, as in, it took me all of practice to get the big turn at the end of the straight(T1?) right and even though I got the car set better I never pushed harder to take advantage of it. Someday!

Thanks for the great race guys. By the way I had a problem with either the connection or my pc. Only in the race, the rev started to get choppy and the car was pretty slow on the straights. I reckon Joey Sharpe noticed it as he easily overtook me on the straight. Did anyone have the same issue?

Thanks for the great race guys. By the way I had a problem with either the connection or my pc. Only in the race, the rev started to get choppy and the car was pretty slow on the straights. I reckon Joey Sharpe noticed it as he easily overtook me on the straight. Did anyone have the same issue?
May have been a CPU overload. Did it warn you of CPU issues at any point?

Then most likely a connection issue. Won't be your PC, it wouldn't do something like that. It would either stutter or lag your game. not just make you slower on the straights. For me, an entire PC reboot fixed my connection issues, but Im sure there's a simpler way!!
Yeah there was nothing I could do :( I'm just going to hope it'll br fine in the next race!

To be honest i follwed you for several laps and i could of passed you a few times but waited till last lap knowing where i was faster, you had some weird lines which meant i always carried more speed on to the start / finish straight hence why i was able to breeze past you on the final lap, I could of done it 5 laps before but chose to play the long game.
Prior to that i was holding back the car so as not to get in front too soon. This may exaplain why you thought for one lap you had an issue...

Still angry at my cable or whatever cut the connection but pleased with the increase in pace, no doubt consequence of the Advanced Academy on Monday. Had a very tough fight with @KODIAK who was able to handle the pressure incredibly well. Hats off sir.

Now watching Mr. @Joseph Wright being a menace on track :roflmao:

See you next time fellas!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back