AC Social Event: Mazda MX Cup @ Spa - Fri 02Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It was a very nice race for me. I've improved my PB from my last time around Spa by 0.3. The setup from the Academy suited me superb. 4th on the grid, 4th on the line. So I hope that makes Bobby and Jeremy a little proud :D

Congrats to the podium. Nice times and nice pace, specially Matthias! :thumbsup:

Sorry Joey,

You're quite right, I did touch you at the end of the first lap.

Jo

Thanks for your honesty.
My race was ruined at the first corner as someone simply smashed me out the way forza style.
I qualified 11th on standard set up so not bad, i didn't have any magic set ups just pain old me and the stock car.
The game started me in 15th for some odd reason.
Made 1 place then the guy who qualified 14th smashed me off first corner..... at the end of the day we pay for this and it would be nice if some people treated it all with some respect is all i ask....

Thanks for your honesty.
My race was ruined at the first corner as someone simply smashed me out the way forza style.
I qualified 11th on standard set up so not bad, i didn't have any magic set ups just pain old me and the stock car.
The game started me in 15th for some odd reason.
Made 1 place then the guy who qualified 14th smashed me off first corner..... at the end of the day we pay for this and it would be nice if some people treated it all with some respect is all i ask....
@apex11 I understand that you're upset, but please don't post angry comments on the forum. Do you have a copy of the replay? I can send you one if you don't. There are proceedures for dealing with your situation, that are set out in RD Club Racing Rules HERE.
Please take a moment to read through the rules, before making any more comments about other drivers.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation. :thumbsup:

it would be nice if some people treated it all with some respect is all i ask....
He waited for you and the whole field to go through before he got on with it after you, Sh*t happens and people make mistakes and he realised he did wrong, respected the golden rule, and waited for you. If i get knocked out in the start I'll just take it as overtaking/traffic practice, by that you can make most out of the rest of the session and still have some fun. After all it just a club race and we're not counting points:thumbsup:

Just shoot him with a PM, I'm sure he'll apologize, no need to deal with this in the race thread:)

@apex11 I understand that you're upset, but please don't post angry comments on the forum. Do you have a copy of the replay? I can send you one if you don't. There are proceedures for dealing with your situation, that are set out in RD Club Racing Rules HERE.
Please take a moment to read through the rules, before making any more comments about other drivers.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation. :thumbsup:

Yes i only want the replay to watch for my own use, to see my lines etc. So if you could pm me a file that would be ace cheers.

ok, i made sure not to mention any names, the replay i want simply for watching myself and my lines etc.
I'm on my lap top right now, but I'll take a look later today. Before I do that, could you have a look in your "My Documents" folder > Assetto Corsa > Replays > Temp. You should have the replay in that folder. You get a chance to save the replay as you exit the game, after the race, but it gets saved to the Temp folder by default.
If it's not there, let me know and I'll upload it to Dropbox and send you a link. :thumbsup:

ok, i made sure not to mention any names, the replay i want simply for watching myself and my lines etc.
You're also perfectly welcome to use a replay to spot things that should be reported (e.g. breaches of the golden rule).
However, please stop and think before posting anything at all when you're feeling angry about an incident. With the community we have here, most of the bumps are accidental misjudgements, not deliberate punts - unlike the situation on public servers, deliberate acts on our servers can and will be punished, so people who do it don't last long.
In fact, new drivers in particular quite often don't even realise they've tapped someone because they are so focussed on controlling their own car. It's generally a good idea to give the benefit of the doubt.

I'm on my lap top right now, but I'll take a look later today. Before I do that, could you have a look in your "My Documents" folder > Assetto Corsa > Replays > Temp. You should have the replay in that folder. You get a chance to save the replay as you exit the game, after the race, but it gets saved to the Temp folder by default.
If it's not there, let me know and I'll upload it to Dropbox and send you a link. :thumbsup:

Yes checked there already and its empty.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%