AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Zandvoort - Wed 12Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry to @Calvyn White and @Balazs Floszmann for the contact. My bad on both. Calyvn, after looking at the replay many times, in VR I couldn't see your car at all at my fender and I thought I had you clear going into the corner but you got a good exit. I was just peeling the car off the curb to line it back up for the left right turn in. We should have been fighting for podium but got caught up instead.

I'll get helicorsa as discussed in teamspeak so I can visualize when I have poor visibility. For my first race online, that was quite fun.

Sorry to @Calvyn White and @Balazs Floszmann for the contact. My bad on both. Calyvn, after looking at the replay many times, in VR I couldn't see your car at all at my fender and I thought I had you clear going into the corner but you got a good exit. I was just peeling the car off the curb to line it back up for the left right turn in. We should have been fighting for podium but got caught up instead.

I'll get helicorsa as discussed in teamspeak so I can visualize when I have poor visibility. For my first race online, that was quite fun.
WD Robert

I have to say sorry to @Calvyn White for the contact in the las lap. I've been too aggressive :( too much adrenalin :O_o:
No problem we're good.
Really good race, good fun. A few little problems on the way to the finish. And was put right over TeamSpeak.:thumbsup:. There's nothing better than a quick apology to diffuse a situation. And with me as well as many others that means a lot and goes a long way to a victim of an incident happy, at least happier..;)

Well done to the podium finishes and well done all.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the racing. Catch you on the next one.

I strongly recommend the "CrewChief" app.
I don't really like the "helicorsa" because it's divert my focus from the track.
The "CrewChief" is an audio app, no need to change my eye focus.
Sorry my bad english,I hope it's understandable. :D

I don't really like the "helicorsa" because it's divert my focus from the track.

I have crew chief but it often doesn’t come on. I’ll take the advice in TS given and start it after launching the game.

Alsp thanks a ton for sharing the replay so I could see my errors.

Same here. My problem helicorsa is all them flashing lights kinda take me back to 1968.:O_o:

The only problem I have with Crew Chief is the baxtard drinks my ale and leaves the cheap axxed American piss-beer in the cooler.:mad:

As long as he don't start hitting on my wife I guess we're OK.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back