AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Vallelunga Classic - Wed 05Sep18S

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Of course you can, you are very welcome :thumbsup:
Thanks guys, I think I have sussed out the way to get to the sever etc. Im new to this game as ive just changed over to pc from xbox, used to play project cars a lot but sold my wheel etc, unfortunately I will be using a joypad tonight so I apologise in advance as im struggling to get the steering right as its to sensitive.

Great afternoon again gentleman.

After a good start combined with some attrition and by about lap 8 I got up to 6th from 13. Bad luck ... and then I ran out of gas ...it turns out I grabbed the wrong setup at the start ... but I got out of the pits and back on my way on the same lap in 14P.

Worse luck and I ran out of fuel yet AGAIN.:confused: I miscalculated while I was in the pits and thought I had enough in my QUALY setup, maybe not have so much of a weight penalty.

I was wrong by two laps.

Last edited:
My first race with AC and with great company. Very pleased with the result but only due to circumstances of what when on in front of me. Sorry about the tap @Medilloni I just had no where to go. Just happened a little too fast to make a decision what to do.:(
Well done to the fellow podium finishes well done all. Good fun. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope to be back with you all soon.

My first race with AC and with great company. Very pleased with the result but only due to circumstances of what when on in front of me. Sorry about the tap @Medilloni I just had no where to go. Just happened a little too fast to make a decision what to do.:(
Well done to the fellow podium finishes well done all. Good fun. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope to be back with you all soon.
No worries Calvyn:) totally my fault, I hit 1st instead of 2nd into the hairpin which spun me round (aka 'running out of talent' lol). I felt bad 'cos I couldn't get to the button on my mike to say sorry. In any event I couldn't have stood the pressure much longer:laugh: Glad you enjoyed it, congrats on the win! and hope to see you again.

Thanks Craig @Buster for organising another fun event, and to all for such fair racing:thumbsup:

If you get a chance try to get a look at the first 2 or 3 laps of the race. A BIG crash over by Semaforo. An Orange colo(u)red car went off into a sand trap, spun and shot back onto the track ... then all hell broke loose. I think the orange car spun 3 times while it was entirely off the ground!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%