AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Silverstone - Wed 24Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys I never actually raced tonight, I felt like death warmed up :cry: It did allow me to watch a few drivers though, there was some great battles going on, up and down the field :thumbsup:

We had a few new names tonight, that is always good to see, the bigger the grid the better (imo) ..I hope to see you all again next week, for a 40 mins battle :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums, terrific racing :thumbsup:

TeamSpeak was sooo quiet.

@Denis Betty You stopped but didn't have to, it was all my fault. I had moved into you!

Guess you didn't hear me on TS?
Hi Dennis, no I didn't hear you buddy. But we were towards the back, so at least we were able to race each other. In truth, although I felt I had got my wheels alongside your rears, the replay shows that I was maybe a bit short of that. I just had my bumper overlapping, so I should really have yielded the position. It didn't help that I did a fresh install of Windows and have forgotten to install Helicorsa. I hope this incident didn't spoil your race too badly.
Hope to see you on track very soon. :thumbsup:

Gutted to miss the race this week, been so busy with work I never had chance to learn the track. I'll make sure I get some practice in for next week though. Like a saddo I'm going to download this week's reply and see how the race went though

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back