AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Laguna Seca - Wed 26Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good clean racing. Good job all!

Can someone link that post race sheet was posted in chat few post Zandrvoot race that shows splits, deltas, theoretical best and so forth? that was a lot of great stats to try and get better from.

sorry, i had to exit by problems with my internet connection after 15 minutes of race, 900 of ping, impossible to play. But clean all the session.

I uploaded the json file to the simresults site if people want more detailed analytics on the 3 sessions we did.

https://simresults.net/180927-r0n

You can see your theoretical best time which serves as a personal benchmark. For me, one of my personal areas of improvement is to lap within .3 consistently on a car like the MX5. Being able to have these analytics on top of replays helps a lot with seeing how to get there.

Something is not correct or I do not understand it. I am placed at position 11 on starting grid in the Race results, But I am sure I have started at 9. Did I miss something?

Something is not correct or I do not understand it. I am placed at position 11 on starting grid in the Race results, But I am sure I have started at 9. Did I miss something?

You're right. There is something weird going on. Shows I started 7th and then jumped to 1st which is also not accurate but for Calyvn it's accurate.

hi
yes the old error. Take the json file and change ->"time": -1,<- to ->"time": 999999,<- than it works. This is because all rounds if you exit the lane and AC says you leave the track the round didn't count gets a -1 as time. The simresults page sorts it by the lowest to highest and all peoaple which have ever leave the track in Quali are randorm start positions in the race. After the first round its sorted out. But you can change the file in an editor and everything works as wished.
hape

I was just going to say run the results again I'll do it myself I had the bloody file in the first place. Don't know why I have not got it but I do have the game on another hard drive but I don't see that as any problem. I might look into it but then again...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%