AC Social Event: Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Imola - Wed 15Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hope the car's as good as y'all say, cost me 2 quid for my last bit of DLC tonight :p

... But the (virtual) tires and the (virtual) gas are FREE!

All kidding aside, the Mazda MX-5 Cup is a great little car. It's fast enough to be entertaining for almost anyone on almost any circuit from Bathurst to Road America ... and yet slow enough for nubes to learn how to carry speed, trail braking and setups. You'll get far more than 2 pounds of use out of this one, except you can't have the two-tone gold one with all the dents down the sides. That one is mine!:cool:

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon Chris Down.
Good racing tonight. Apologies for pulling out 2nd race. Too much pain.

Car is good Craig, as you said

@Fin_ Sorry for touching you in both the first laps. The first lap was a mis-shift where I put it in 5th instead of 3rd. And the second race I got squeezed by Luke in the first corner so I had to lift, and didn't realize you were already beside me on turn 2. It wasn't my evening tonight, and I hope you don't hate me after this...

I give all the room in the world and then get deliberately punted off. No pull over neither. So much for the golden rule.

Not clean racing here, not today.

Ted you should report it if that is what has happened...we all have to play a part in keeping the racing good and clean ..if you have a replay I will certainly look into it for you :thumbsup:

Hi,

I am afraid I caused some carnage too due to a misshift in the first corner of the 2nd race. I ended up last anyway, but hope I did not mess up somebody's race too much.

Gerbrand

Ted you should report it if that is what has happened...we all have to play a part in keeping the racing good and clean ..if you have a replay I will certainly look into it for you :thumbsup:

Don't bother. I already have the tape ... going into T1 the guy slowed down and then pulled to the right into me. I have no interest in a protest.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%