1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Social Event: Maserati GT4 @Silverstone - Tue 14Nov17

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bobby Pennington, Nov 8, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 14-11-17
  1. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Assetto Corsa Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,352
    Glad you enjoyed it. See you soon I hope:thumbsup:

2. TinoM

TinoM
    Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    Hi guys, fun race last night, thanks. Going back to my jump start penalty. Is there some way of knowing what cars don't have a clutch in AC?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington

Ratings:
    +1,352
    Glad you enjoyed it Tino. I'm not trying to be a wise a$$ but practice. That's what I do with every car I drive. Test if the clutch actually works. We have so many cars that sometimes with the pressure of sitting on the grid we forget which ones have a working clutch and which ones don't. Hope this helps.:)

Safe bet is to always just sit there in neutral with your hand on the shifter paddle and be ready to engage it when the lights go off:thumbsup:

4. TinoM

TinoM
    Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    ya ur right...i did some practicing but of course i didn't test the clutch. I was hoping there was some type of indicator that AC uses to show this. Anyways all good!! I will try and join some more races here...thanks!

• Love Love x 1
  5. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington

Ratings:
    +1,352
    I always practice my starts so it's just part of my normal routine.

Glad to hear you are going to try and make more races. If you ever need anything, just ask. The Hooligans and I will do our best to help you out;)