AC Social Event: GT4 @ Barcelona GP - Tue 20Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
WTF, I don't believe what I'm hearing.................If I remember right a certain person was hanging :poop::poop: on me for pulling out with neck & back issues, and here we are woosing out with a fekin cold:rolleyes::speechless: typical Birdman..........Pommy Bauuuuuuuuustard;):D grow a pair ya pu##y:p:p:laugh:
Clearly @Allan Ramsbottom "The Birdman" is not himself today.

I am sure he either:

a) got confused about the space and time continuum about the proper race date:

giphy.gif

b) slept in, stayed the day in bed and was dreaming about getting his feathers ruffled badly

giphy.gif

c) actually was genuinely offered a #handjob
(first offer after begging strangers on his knees for years, only wearing his famous single sock !!!):

giphy.gif

… but no worries.
If he would have made it and driven with us:

giphy.gif

… he still would have been slow as usual:

giphy.gif

… and ultimately would have blown up an engine and gotten REALLY crispy:

giphy.gif

fin-4.jpg

@Allan Ramsbottom - here is your chance to redeem yourself:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gt3-mid-america-motorplex-fri-23feb18.147331/

Sorry guys but i felt like :poop::poop:,even missed by be-loved Alfa GTAm around Road America with Denis and the boys.............but i will be back:geek::sneaky:...and taking a line from Dame Vera Lynne............We,ll meet again, dont no where....dont no when, but i no we,ll meet again some sunny daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..(an i bet u were singing along too).:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We missed you Allan and had plenty to say about you at then race.
You were the only one missing though.
We had a tired Chancer, Bud who lost his voice, a disconnecting and cursing (as ever) Convict, the usually winning Ambassador, a couple of good sports and even a broken German with an even more broken computer showed no matter what.

#YouCannotChickenOutOnGroundsOfAColdWithThisBunchOfLoonaticsSoBetterShowUpSoonAsYouAreMissed

… and yes, I sang along ;-)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing