AC Social Event: EU Advanced Driver Academy @ Zandvoort - Mon 02Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey @Bobby Pennington, just want to thank you for spending your time with us! :thumbsup: I learned a lot, especially setup wise. I drove the last race with your setup, on hards, and I beat my time on mediums by a few tenths, so perhaps I just had to adapt to a slightly different driving style :D
That was my pleasure and I really appreciate it. On the hard tires you can easily increase the camber and pick up more corner grip. Keep it up. You have the makings for one of those :alien: I was talking about:)

Excellent driving Casper. But not a good idea to be faster than our instructor. :(
That's right Paddy. When the Overlord
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

gets beaten by a student
Cassios the Executioner.jpg

heads will roll:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hey @Bobby Pennington !
I would also like to thank for your lesson. There is still lot to learn for me and this kind of exeperiences are the best way to make progress....

Thanks a lot!
Very glad to hear that. It was really fun running with you guys. As you guys found out, I'm not the quickest or the smartest, but I know just enough to be dangerous:sneaky::p Just ask @Casper Hougaard since I bumped him from behind and took him out in the first race at the chicane:whistling::whistling: I guess that was the jealous Overlord coming out in me:(:(:unsure::unsure::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hi

Just signed up to Premium and would be interested in the next session.

Numpty question but how is the communication done when in the session?

Peter
Hello, I just need you to do one thing for me before I can sign you up. We need to see your first and last name under your user name. Once you let me know you've done that, I'll sign you up.

If you'll read Racing Club Regulations 2018 link and this link it should answer a lot of your questions. All communication is done through Teamspeak. We need to see your real name in Teamspeak and when you're in the game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back