AC Social Event: EU Advanced Driver Academy @ Laguna Seca - Mon 26Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
in please
thanks
Hi I am signed up for tomorrows training, I am afraid I cannot participate, as I am not able to centre my OSW wheel base in Asetto Corsa. Normally I race with Iracing, but as I wanted to add Asetto Corsa and also get started here, I downloaded the software and basically everything looks ok, other than my wheel is pointing 30 degrees out of centre, I cannot drive like this. I have checked various forums without finding any suggestions, so it looks that Asetto Corsa is not for me, unfortunately. If somebody has some ideas, they are appreciated. Thanks for understanding and I hope somebody else can take my place in the upcoming training.

Hi I am signed up for tomorrows training, I am afraid I cannot participate, as I am not able to centre my OSW wheel base in Asetto Corsa. Normally I race with Iracing, but as I wanted to add Asetto Corsa and also get started here, I downloaded the software and basically everything looks ok, other than my wheel is pointing 30 degrees out of centre, I cannot drive like this. I have checked various forums without finding any suggestions, so it looks that Asetto Corsa is not for me, unfortunately. If somebody has some ideas, they are appreciated. Thanks for understanding and I hope somebody else can take my place in the upcoming training.
Sorry to hear this, but thank you for signing out.

Apologies. I am not going to make it anymore either.

This morning I realized Nordschleife claimed my left hand. :sick: Hurts, no way I can drive now.

It must have been tense.

Next time.

Started checking just to make sure I had the correct time for tonights event and realized that I can't find it stated anywhere? Maybe I am just not looking hard enough. I am GMT + 1 hour - what time is it on or where do I actually find it?

Last edited:
Bobby, unfortunately I'll have to withdraw.

Good luck everyone ;-)
I apologize if my mistake has caused you to have to sign out, but I really appreciate you doing so. I do hope you make it to one of these. We have a good time. Have a great week and don't forget the next academy will be announced on 5 March and hopefully this time yours truly will get the schedule right.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back