AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Zandvoort - Tue 03Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks all, really enjoyed the race this eve - an eye opener for my first race!

Sorry to Andy if my letting you go looked hesitant, saw you closing quick and wanted to let you by - and thanks, following you I set my personal best ;)

Hape: Apologies for the last lap nudge, thought you'd run wide.... and you didn't!

Thanks to Rasmus for your help and running tonight's event, really appreciated:)

All the best,

John

Thanks guys for participating! I didn't race much the last months but this race is something to remember! :) :inlove:
@patrod78 I think I'm gonna dream about your yellow rear end... 27 minutes without seeing any braking or turn-in point :cautious::barefoot:
I had a few chances to go side by side but I didn't want to tap your rear. Took me about 20 minutes to learn your pattern. That last lap in front was so scary! Didn't even know my braking points anymore :roflmao:
acs_2018_04_03_22_52_17_602.jpg

Hape: Apologies for the last lap nudge, thought you'd run wide.... and you didn't!
hi John
no worries about yit ou didn't touch the car. If you look in the replay you see the problem coming and you take the brake so this was very good. I have to apologize the last lap because i drive very inconsistent so you have to think that i miss the turn.
My first half of the race was good the second - don't talk about it.
But nice with you all.
hape

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back