AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Vallelunga - Tue 22May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Add me please.

Please put me on the list. Many thanks.

Paddy
Putting you three on the list now :)

I would like to be added to the fray. Just as a heads up I'm here for the first time and kinda cheated with some practice racing after finally getting the track.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place. Should have been in the US thread.
Although I won't add your for obvious reasons:
No problem in practicing before the race! :)
I wish you great fun in the US Clubs!

• Deleted member 387850

Apologies, but I’m going to have to sign out of this one as I’ll not be back from work in time! Hope you all have a good race!

Putting you on the list! :)
Apologies, but I’m going to have to sign out of this one as I’ll not be back from work in time! Hope you all have a good race!
Thanks for letting us know! Enjoy your (later) evening nonetheless man and feel free to jump in at qualy if you should make it spontaneously :)
Just a warning that I may not make it, dependent on RL issue.
Warning received! Same as for Jon, feel free to jump in even at the end of qualy. Just make sure to hop onto TS first to let Neil know :)

I loved the first two laps fighting with Ronnie and the tension of keeping up a high pace all the race. Somehow I managed to "stay in the zone" all the way, unusual for me!

Thank you to Rasmus and Neil for putting together and hosting the event. This is getting one of my favourite events around RD (and not just because of the unexplicable winning streak :? ).

See you all in Imola!

Great relaxed event :) Is their anyway to see some stats from the sessions you attend, both in AC/rF2 or AMS?

Very relaxing, my wife took a picture of me being chased down by Neil.... :p
giphy.gif

I wish there were some stats too Jens, for newbies like me I'd like to keep track of any improvement since I started - but apparently its because they are social events. For other events there's usually a record at simresults.net

Certainly, great banter and people.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years