AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Silverstone Int. - Tue 17Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Fun evening Rasmus, thanks once again - though whilst you were cruising I'm sure you realise I was on the (very low) limit behind you ?:p

Can't wait to get a new monitor so I can drive 'in the car' rather than above it, but had a great view of Tariq powersliding through Stowe!

Are results/lap times posted anywhere for these events? ...would like to know if I improved lol.

Thanks to all for a good race, and the pre-beer banter ;)

John

Fun evening Rasmus, thanks once again - though whilst you were cruising I'm sure you realise I was on the (very low) limit behind you ?:p

Can't wait to get a new monitor so I can drive 'in the car' rather than above it, but had a great view of Tariq powersliding through Stowe!

Are results/lap times posted anywhere for these events? ...would like to know if I improved lol.

Thanks to all for a good race, and the pre-beer banter ;)

John
Hehe yeah I was at the limit too though, no chance to get faster with zero practice and only 4 laps in Qualy. Although I know that track very well!
It was some awesome fun to battle with you :)

Results etc.: got a PM about that ;)

Hi John,

If you downloaded the Motec i2 ACTI app you should be able to access all your lap times from your PC. But I can tell you that you certainly improved your times. :D

It was good racing between you and Rasmus. I had a good view of that for several laps.

I particularly liked Tariq's final dash to the line. :p

See what?
giphy.gif

That was a fantastic race yesterday. Enjoyed it all the way! Thanks to Hape and Edward for the nice saido by saido batterusu! Aaaaand the 2nd place wasn't bad for my first time ever in this car, so that's surely a bonus :D See you around :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back