AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Mugello - Tue 08May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello

I am new to simracing.
I would like to participate in the cup race tomorrow, if this is possible?

Friendly regards, J.D.

Hello

I am new to simracing.

Friendly regards, J.D.
Who can join?
All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers?
Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Would love to be there if there any places left.

Regards

Paddy

Sign me up
You're in! :D
Hello

I am new to simracing.

Friendly regards, J.D.

hello, how can i join the cup race today?
Hi - both of you are welcome, once you set your real name (see this page). Do make sure you've also got TeamSpeak installed. The passwords for the race server and the TeamSpeak server, plus TeamSpeak setup instructions can all be found in the first post in this thread.
@Neilski i have to withdraw from tonights event. Having some major problems setting up VR en getting my wheel to work. Hopefully next time
Sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting us know!

Thanks all! managed to forget that car had autoclutch, jumped the start & got a drivethrough - worse tho was the 4s game freeze & ending up in a barrier, really not sure what caused that, I've never seen it do that :( smooth as silk otherwise. Nice racing again though!

Was a nice race tbh! Some nice battles.
I seem to have improved a bit over the last few days. My Q time was 0.7 sec of the leader.

Though by the end of the race I was 30 sec off :) Well played sir :)

Wow, really enjoyed that... yes it was the best result I've ever had, but the help and advice in these events still blows me away, huge thanks to you all :thumbsup:

Thanks to @TaknMdwN , Geert, great opening laps side-by-side, so clean I was nervous of running into you - I couldn't have stood the guilt!

Thanks @Neilski for running tonight's event and advice, and to @RasmusP hope you're back with us soon :)

John

Yeah, I really enjoy these cars. Great racing folks! :thumbsup:

Funnily enough I also had a few stutters in the game myself (thankfully less than a second each time, but it scared me in a corner at least once) and I think looking at the activity history that it was the wonderful Windows Update doing its usual rubbish yet again...

Funnily enough I also had a few stutters in the game myself (thankfully less than a second each time, but it scared me in a corner at least once) and I think looking at the activity history that it was the wonderful Windows Update doing its usual rubbish yet again...

Win7, updates on manual so not that. Had ACTi running in the background ( didn't want it, but hey, I got telemetry out of it ) & recalibrated my FFB so had FFBClip working, I'll glare suspiciously at them until I find it was something else...

I liked it a lot! :thumbsup:

It was my first race ever, the first time at Mugello and I learned a lot. First, I looked around how you guys drove round after round, where the braking points were and in what gears you went through the corners.

Then I tried to did this myself and I was qualified on the 8th or 9th place. I had a nice opening round but due to too little experience, I was stressed by looking into my rear-view mirror and making few mistakes.

It was a lonely but fun race where I tried to improve my lap times over and over.

I look forward to racing you back!

Friendly regards
Jean-Louis Desschans

Great to see you had some fun! :)
Next event will be online in the morning. We're heading to Barcelona! I wanna see a powerslide compilation from the last corners.
It's going to be the MOTO layout ;)

Wow, really enjoyed that... yes it was the best result I've ever had, but the help and advice in these events still blows me away, huge thanks to you all :thumbsup:

Thanks to @TaknMdwN , Geert, great opening laps side-by-side, so clean I was nervous of running into you - I couldn't have stood the guilt!

Thanks @Neilski for running tonight's event and advice, and to @RasmusP hope you're back with us soon :)

John

Yeah very Nice! Fighting but fair and smooth!
Good race :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years