AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Laguna Seca - Tue 10Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Huge thanks for tonight Rasmus,

Disaster of a race for me (I need to work on tyre pressures as well as driving!) but following a couple of you guys at the end gave me some pointers for improvement.

Great talking with you all at the end and thanks for your tips, really appreciated :)

Looking forward to the next one!

John

My biggest advice is to watch the replay of the top 3 drivers after every race. Just pick a really fast lap from them (you see "last lap" in the replay so click through the replay and check when the last lap is the fastest).
It opens eyes!
If you want to dive into your driving technique for real download the ACTI package, PM me for my Motec layout and I'll provide you with my data (or if I get my hands on faster Telemetry-Data than mine, that of course). :)

Thanks Rasmus for hosting tonights race.

Unfortunately my internet provider decided to drop the connection exactly during switch over from Qualifying to the Race session. Noted Teamspeak becoming disturbed and poof - offline I was.
Was looking forward for a race after a long hiatus, hope you all had a fun race and hopefully I'll be able to join again sometime soon.

Hi Rasmus,

Replays - tell me more please. Didn’t know about those!

Regards

Paddy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyziaqfii..._ks_bmw_m235i_racing_ks_laguna_seca_.zip?dl=0
Here you go :)
Extract the file to:
C:\Users\%YourUsername%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\replay
navigate through the menu to replays/media and run it :)
Not all apps are working correctly but a few are like the lap timings and pedal app. Helicorsa works too for all cars but yours. Jump through speeds, cameras, cars etc!
CTRL + Numpad 1 or 3 make you jump into the next seat, actually showing you the name, shortly, so you know who's car you jumped on :)

PS: Brake pedal positions are sometimes broken for other cars than your own. Since you've got my replay, my pedals will be correct!
Also: browse a bit through the settings. Set the replay quality to medium and to "autosave" and the maximum size to 1000MB and you should keep all future replays in full length :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back