AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Laguna Seca - Tue 10Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Excellent thanks. - However after buying 3 DLC items I get the following:

Thanks for purchasing Assetto corsa - Japanese Pack!

ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for Assetto Corsa - Japanese Pack. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again!
damn, i just got the same messages on the ferrari 70th aniversary AND the Ready to race packs, wtf gives here?

As did I :
' So what happens when you SELL ME keys you actually do not have anymore? i'm just told i'll get keys when you have more? this is tantamount to fraud. You should NOT be selling stuff you do not have, now i'm out of pocket and have absolutely no idea WHEN or IF, i'm even going to get what I paid for. If this was some dodgy site like G2A I would probably expect it, but I didn't expect it here.'

And I got a reply:

'
Twodee (Customer Service)

Apr 8, 7:46 PM PDT

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Humble Bundle Support!
I'm sorry to hear that there have been some issues with your recent order.

The keys for this game are indeed temporarily exhausted. We receive Steam keys manually from the developers we're partnered with, and once we are able to acquire the keys we can update the download pages accordingly!

We hope to receive new keys this coming week, however we do not presently have an ETA from the developers. We would recommend checking back on your download page in the next several days.

Since we do not have a key presently, we would be more than happy to refund the order for you - just let me know if that is preferred!

Thank you,

-Twodee
Humble Bundle
http://support.humblebundle.com/'

For less than £5 total i'll wait, still naughty though imho.

Last edited:
I got the same message back from Humble Bundle - but I think that they should advise us when the keys are available. Surely it shouldn't be incumbent on us to check their site for availability of keys. If they run out of keys then they should remove the 'special offer'.

Hey guys,
Can I still sign up for this one?
I'll most probably make it on time. If I catch any delays, you'll hear from me.

Hello, I hope it's not too late to register for this race. I'm ready if you can count me in.

Is this event still open for late joiners? If so, please sign me up :)

I'm also late.. can I still join ?

As long as you see empty slots and the "utp" (up to post) stamp isn't many posts behind you can sign up for sure! If there aren't slots you're gonna be on the reserve list.
You can even just join teamspeak until the end of qualy and ask the host if there are free slots. The more the merrier! :)

Consider yourselfs signed up! Gonna add you in the next half hour :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%