AC Social Event: BMW 235i @ Vallelunga - Tue 22May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Quick question to anyone who knows. I'm using Crew Chief, Helicorsa and my own senses for situational awareness on track. Will the Crew Chief app interfere with Teamspeak if some one calls out a pass? Also being first time I am racing in this group, any pointers for the newby? Im trying to make this easy on everybody!!!!
If you use a headset, then Crew Chief won't be a problem. If you're using a mic and speakers then there will be an issue with us being able to hear it as well. Pointers? Show up for practice a little early and we will be able to get most of your questions and issues sorted. Sound like a deal?

No, and you can map crew chief voice commands to a button.
I was looking at the setup of Crew chief and saw that you can use a button to speak and thought " Don't I have enough to deal with at these speeds, other racers and finding all my braking points! Now I have to find the button to tell the spotter to shutup!!!! "

If you use a headset, then Crew Chief won't be a problem. If you're using a mic and speakers then there will be an issue with us being able to hear it as well. Pointers? Show up for practice a little early and we will be able to get most of your questions and issues sorted. Sound like a deal?
I will be there sir. Hoping to make this smooth transition from "cough/console/cough"
Also headset is mandatory in my house!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years