AC Social Event: BMW 235i @ Nordschleife - Tue 03Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington @raptor1958 and to all that were in last nights event. I was having fun last night, a good drive and I came upon Bud Hull. Stupidly, I expected him to just give way to me because I was at least at that moment a bit quicker. Pushing, I stupidly made no attempt to wait as anyone else might have and took an opportunity to pass that to anyone, clearly was not there. The result delayed Bud and no doubt surprised a few drivers behind me. At the moment I was outraged, can you believe that(?) and I stupidly pressed PTT and spoke out. Bud was correct in his response to me and he should not have had to do that. It was clear to me at that moment that I, as usual, but for a different reason was the worst driver on the track.

I am here making an apology to Bobby for disrupting his Club event and to Bud for expecting him to do something that he had no reason or reasonable expectation to do. I'm sorry for my action and words with Bud, disturbing the others in the the event and upsetting Bobby to a point he should never be brought to.

Dennis Phelan
Dennis, apology accepted and I really appreciate it, but believe me, most of us have been there done that and have more than one t-shirt:D The red mist gets us all at some point.

You're actions here, in this thread are why you will always be welcome to race with us. It takes a man, a real man and gentleman to come on here and say what you've said. I hope you have a great 4th of July and I hope to see you in the 427's Thursday night:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%