AC Social Event: BMW 235i @ Nordschleife - Tue 03Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
One Bavarian...
ff14596s-1920.jpg

"When in Robe" I mean, Rome... :)

7330026174_2170024a2c.jpg

EDIT BP: Just trying to help a brother out:) So it's right click on image you see on the net, copy image location, then paste it in the little landscape box next to the smiley face in the message options above when you're posting a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bobby Pennington @raptor1958 and to all that were in last nights event. I was having fun last night, a good drive and I came upon Bud Hull. Stupidly, I expected him to just give way to me because I was at least at that moment a bit quicker. Pushing, I stupidly made no attempt to wait as anyone else might have and took an opportunity to pass that to anyone, clearly was not there. The result delayed Bud and no doubt surprised a few drivers behind me. At the moment I was outraged, can you believe that(?) and I stupidly pressed PTT and spoke out. Bud was correct in his response to me and he should not have had to do that. It was clear to me at that moment that I, as usual, but for a different reason was the worst driver on the track.

I am here making an apology to Bobby for disrupting his Club event and to Bud for expecting him to do something that he had no reason or reasonable expectation to do. I'm sorry for my action and words with Bud, disturbing the others in the the event and upsetting Bobby to a point he should never be brought to.

Dennis Phelan

@Bobby Pennington @raptor1958 and to all that were in last nights event. I was having fun last night, a good drive and I came upon Bud Hull. Stupidly, I expected him to just give way to me because I was at least at that moment a bit quicker. Pushing, I stupidly made no attempt to wait as anyone else might have and took an opportunity to pass that to anyone, clearly was not there. The result delayed Bud and no doubt surprised a few drivers behind me. At the moment I was outraged, can you believe that(?) and I stupidly pressed PTT and spoke out. Bud was correct in his response to me and he should not have had to do that. It was clear to me at that moment that I, as usual, but for a different reason was the worst driver on the track.

I am here making an apology to Bobby for disrupting his Club event and to Bud for expecting him to do something that he had no reason or reasonable expectation to do. I'm sorry for my action and words with Bud, disturbing the others in the the event and upsetting Bobby to a point he should never be brought to.

Dennis Phelan
It was in the heat of the moment.
It’s all good on my end.
Apology excepted.
Your friend Bud.

Was fighting more with my rig than Tariq - pity, I think that could have been a proper race and one day I'll work out why I'm faster here than everywhere else. Discovered that a clean driver reinstall reset all my GPU fan settings though so I think they've been tripping overtemperature behaviour ( I thought the entire rig was overheating, so that fits ) - rerunning the replay makes a lot of fan noise but no FPS drops, so hurrah. Next time!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%