AC Social Event: BMW 235i @ Brands Hatch GP - Mon 30OCT17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Gonna give these another whirl
https://i.imgur.com/UMr4uUW.mp4
QNlms
Ok, now I'm straight. That other stuff about RSR was the Lambo's. @Brewer we be mucking your post up brother:D

Hi,
I'd like to come along although I'm pretty slow :-(.
I haven't raced online before so it will be good experience for me.

I have set up Teamspeak with PTT and it seems to be working but I haven't really tested it properly as I'm using a Rift now so I'll come online a bit earlier so I can make sure it's working ok.

I'm in AWST zone so it looks like 8am Tues for me, so I'll see you then :)

I'm going to try to make this one. This car has a rearview mirror, right?

Hi,
I'd like to come along although I'm pretty slow :-(.
I haven't raced online before so it will be good experience for me.

I have set up Teamspeak with PTT and it seems to be working but I haven't really tested it properly as I'm using a Rift now so I'll come online a bit earlier so I can make sure it's working ok.

I'm in AWST zone so it looks like 8am Tues for me, so I'll see you then :)

Im up for this:whistling:

You're all on the list :thumbsup:

Just want to say again, had a fun race this time around. It helps actually finishing of course hah.

Can't believe how much faster everyone else is than me. I feel I had everything out of the car, so maybe it was my setup I'm guessing? It was fun taking two spots off the start and trying to hold John Greene behind for a few laps. And I'm sad we didn't have a few more laps at the end for Joseph to fight, he was catching me the whole race.

Just want to say again, had a fun race this time around. It helps actually finishing of course hah.

Can't believe how much faster everyone else is than me. I feel I had everything out of the car, so maybe it was my setup I'm guessing? It was fun taking two spots off the start and trying to hold John Greene behind for a few laps. And I'm sad we didn't have a few more laps at the end for Joseph to fight, he was catching me the whole race.
Hey man, trust me, you're not slow. The no1 thing is consistency and you definitely had that, otherwise i'd have caught you. Look forward to racing with you again!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back