1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Social Event: Audi TT cup @ SPA - Fri 17NOV17

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Nov 2, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 17-11-17
  1. Paul Glover

Paul Glover
    Loading..... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +524
    I am online and have done a bit of practice, will be there for qualifying

• Like Like x 1
  2. Celtic Pharaoh

Celtic Pharaoh
    Speed gets poles, consistency gets results Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +472
    Sign me up please. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,939
    ok

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,939
    Adding you now :)

5. Murat Erdogdu

Murat Erdogdu
    Premium

Ratings:
    +102
    After a good start i touched someone at the eurouge. I didn't expect to touch him but everything happened at a glance. Very sorry for that. I 've waited for everybody to pass me then. This was my second race and i am trying to get used to it. Again i apologize for my mistake. see you next races.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,724
    That was some very funny racing. In qualy I was "only" 0,3 away from @Leprekaun but had no chance to hold his race pace. Also @Lum who cached me right in the first corner was to fast for me. But I had a very close fight for P3 with @JoelK for the whole race. We had changing positions, many boost-battles, side-by-side action for many corners and finally a close photo finish. So what else could I ask for?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lum

Lum
    Premium

Ratings:
    +130
    Yeah it was a good race. I took my chance in T1 and somehow worked out for me :D Then I had a good pace and could follow Tariq from some distance. At some point he backed a little but then he was off again. I could watch you guys battle for third when I could take my eyes from the road. Epic battle! Looking forward to the next one :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. ears

ears

Ratings:
    +234
    Go on then, yes please!