AC Social Event: Audi TT cup @ SPA - Fri 17NOV17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
After a good start i touched someone at the eurouge. I didn't expect to touch him but everything happened at a glance. Very sorry for that. I 've waited for everybody to pass me then. This was my second race and i am trying to get used to it. Again i apologize for my mistake. see you next races.

Reactions: Lum
That was some very funny racing. In qualy I was "only" 0,3 away from @Leprekaun but had no chance to hold his race pace. Also @Lum who cached me right in the first corner was to fast for me. But I had a very close fight for P3 with @JoelK for the whole race. We had changing positions, many boost-battles, side-by-side action for many corners and finally a close photo finish. So what else could I ask for?

Yeah it was a good race. I took my chance in T1 and somehow worked out for me :D Then I had a good pace and could follow Tariq from some distance. At some point he backed a little but then he was off again. I could watch you guys battle for third when I could take my eyes from the road. Epic battle! Looking forward to the next one :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%