AC Social Event:Audi TT cup @ Monza 1966 - Fri 06OCT17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Thanks for the help getting up and running! I was able to hear you all loud and clear (including the advice not to brake on one of the turns!) just couldn't chat back. I'm off to order myself a proper headset now! I've literally just built a PC after years racing on consoles, so it's been a bit of a learning curve getting everything setup right, but that was fun tonight and a good shakedown!

Thanks for the help getting up and running! I was able to hear you all loud and clear (including the advice not to brake on one of the turns!) just couldn't chat back. I'm off to order myself a proper headset now! I've literally just built a PC after years racing on consoles, so it's been a bit of a learning curve getting everything setup right, but that was fun tonight and a good shakedown!

Yes i do know what you mean, its a whole new ball game with pc racing over a console, if you can just get through the setting of it all up its well worth it,
And tonight was a great time to get involved, a nice easy track, lots of speed and fun close racing sided by side, (when its all came together its was great fun)

Think it was me telling you not to brake on that corner, full speed sir in 6th gear. It will go round!!!!

Hope you had fun. I used to be at the back when I first started, tend to fair ok in the middle these days. Getting better I feel. You will love it. Apologies for any singing....

The first 2 laps were a lot of fun to drive, the rest of them were a lot of fun to hear from you guys smashing into each other in every other corner :D I almost made a Kimi in Australia and sleep in the wheel, but managed to do consistent laps to take my 2nd win here at RD. Thank you guys at the front for the clean and fair racing and you all for the entertainment :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%