AC Social Event: Audi TT cup @ Brands Hatch GP - Fri 27OCT17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please
jump start...:(
i do feel for you having done it myself even after posting my own warnings a few races ago

Helpful tips.
Fixed Setup:
Default,(tire pressure,Brake bias,Compound and Fuel open, )
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC
P2P : You need to map a button to the KERS to get it to function.
Jump Start: = teleport to pits This car does NOT have a clutch, you must start the race in neutral and shift when you can start to race.
App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download
App:
ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download
Assetto Corsa Car Setup Directory

Wrong place at the wrong time two times, got in a TT sandwhich before the start finish straight, then someone let someone by, I got a bit distracted, lost it in the long lefthander before the straight, and lost contact to the pack, until then, quite awesome, till next week!

The race had its moments, but overall a bad race for me. I must've wrecked the pressures or something, because I didn't have the pace I had in the practice... :/ If somebody recorded the replay, my drifting in the second to last corner in the last lap was somewhat epic :roflmao:

Lum,
just to let you know, it was just a racing incident, no one was to blam, both of us were in the wrong
place at the wrong time.
It was good of you to slow down, and I hesitated to over take because it was not your fault
that why i took a wide line and let you back past.
From your point of view it must have been confusing.
But thank you anyway. Cheers:)

Reactions: Lum
No problem Ernie, it wasn't my race anyway ;) Yeah, I really thought that you messed up the turn haha thanks for the fairness :)

In practice p4, keyboard ERROR, so i had 12 min for qualifiying, qualiy was not good P15, then i was hanging around P7 & P8, and finisht, P7.:). Next time TOP 5:thumbsup:.

It was a good race

@Aksu sorry I had to leave in a bit of a hurry, so I didn't respond to what you said on TS, but yeah I know about my "handbrake approach" :D I picked that up originally from Aventador SV, Maserati GT4 and 488 GT3. Those cars have very aggressive rear brake bias by default and I kind of got hooked on that. That setup works really well with my driving style, so I apply it to all cars that can work with it. Learning that sure easily fixed the understeer issues with my main race car the Huracan GT3 as well.
I think it work really well for TT today, 65 bias gave much better turn in and unloaded the front left on the entries a little bit as well.

@F1Warrior33 nice race, we had some good close battles. The move in the Westfield bend wasn't very nice though, I was way ahead, but I suppose it wasn't exactly wrong either so no hard feelings. What I would've done, in your position, is I would've lifted of the throttle barely, just to make sure my car stayed unscuffed.

Yeah it was a nice battle, on my rader while turning, i saw that you where 90 degrees next to me so then i lifted the gas later, if i brake for the corner, i thought i will hit you haha. I will keep an eye on it.

@Aksu sorry I had to leave in a bit of a hurry, so I didn't respond to what you said on TS, but yeah I know about my "handbrake approach" :D I picked that up originally from Aventador SV, Maserati GT4 and 488 GT3. Those cars have very aggressive rear brake bias by default and I kind of got hooked on that. That setup works really well with my driving style, so I apply it to all cars that can work with it. Learning that sure easily fixed the understeer issues with my main race car the Huracan GT3 as well.
I think it work really well for TT today, 65 bias gave much better turn in and unloaded the front left on the entries a little bit as well.
:D
IMO porsches are only car which you must drive little sideways to be fast ;)
But yeah if it suits you buy handbrake... :roflmao: nonono:laugh: It's hard to change driving style that much if you have learned something else already. Example if I'm driving Nissan GT3 with Tomi's setup I have to crank up brake bias 2% to forward that I'm able to even drive it :geek:
So whatever suits you best. I didn't feel much difference with audi's bb 65 to 67 but still drove with 65 yesterday.

Another solid race for me, consistency has improved. I do seem to get off the line well compared to others, then I feel I have to ease off because of it. Don’t want to be too aggressive and ruin mine and potentially others race.

Ended up being a bit of a boring race as I wasn’t quite quick enough to catch the guys in front and those behind me didn’t catch me either.

Until next time you crazy lot

:D
IMO porsches are only car which you must drive little sideways to be fast ;)
But yeah if it suits you buy handbrake... :roflmao: nonono:laugh: It's hard to change driving style that much if you have learned something else already. Example if I'm driving Nissan GT3 with Tomi's setup I have to crank up brake bias 2% to forward that I'm able to even drive it :geek:
So whatever suits you best. I didn't feel much difference with audi's bb 65 to 67 but still drove with 65 yesterday.
A bit of a handbrake is good as long as it is used with caution :roflmao::roflmao:
With TT, when I switched tire compound I forgot to push brake bias back to 65, and I was amazed how much more "understeer" the car had with Hard compound... until I realized it wasn't the tires, but the bias :D
In correlation with driving style and preference, I suppose the bias either makes a difference or it doesn't, so that's why you probably didn't feel much difference.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%