AC Social Event: 911 GT3 Cup @ Monza - Fri 18May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You're in! Welcome.

Four things to be aware of:

Got all that. Just a few questions:
  1. When I connect to team speak which "room" do I connect to? Or will that be obvious once it has started?
  2. I found a server called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU PORSCHE CUP #8 (rather than 911 GT3 Cup). Is that the one?

Thanks,

Gerbrand

Got all that. Just a few questions:
  1. When I connect to team speak which "room" do I connect to? Or will that be obvious once it has started?
  2. I found a server called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU PORSCHE CUP #8 (rather than 911 GT3 Cup). Is that the one?

Thanks,

Gerbrand

1. Should be obvious
2. No, server will be up Friday. I would connect to a practice server to make sure everything is ok.

Also, have you installed any AC Apps yet? Check first post for recommendations, also Crew Chief is a useful tool.

Finally, Premium member.
Sign me up please.

Welcome to the club!

Four tips:

1. Teamspeak and race server passwords are found here: https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/racing-rules-server-passwords.327/
2. Ensure you are using your REAL name in Teamspeak and can hear me and others, you'll find everyone welcoming and helpful. Apologies for the poor humour that will no doubt take place.
3. Setup your Assetto Corsa profile with your REAL name
4. HAVE FUN!

I'd recommend setting everything up this evening rather at the last minute, need any help let me know

Welcome to the club!

Four tips:

1. Teamspeak and race server passwords are found here: https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/racing-rules-server-passwords.327/
2. Ensure you are using your REAL name in Teamspeak and can hear me and others, you'll find everyone welcoming and helpful. Apologies for the poor humour that will no doubt take place.
3. Setup your Assetto Corsa profile with your REAL name
4. HAVE FUN!

I'd recommend setting everything up this evening rather at the last minute, need any help let me know

Thank you Paul. Done.

Cheers

Wait are you running this event @Paul Glover?
200w.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back