Sochi Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Sochi Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pyyer submitted a new resource:

Sochi Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension - All the track environment from the F1 2021 Russian Grand Prix

This extension is a full overhaul which includes all the billboards modifications and locations for the Formula 1 2021 Russian Grand Prix.

This extension is for the acu_sochi track.

List of modifications included :
  • new bridges and bridges relocation/removal
  • 2021 billboards
Ground textures will come in future update

As always...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you, your approach to updating tracks and the result is excellent! In my opinion, the curbs and road surface in turns are clean. I would like more tire marks and a little dirt in these places. I would like to get the feeling that a lot of races have taken place on the track - this will give the track an atmosphere. By the way, this applies to all your work, if possible! Thanks!

Hey, what do you think about adding this extensions

1. Rolex and green astroturf and maybe orange sausage kerbs (graphically only) TURN 2
1632814788072.png

2. Green astroturf and orange sausage kerbs (graphically only) TURN 4
1632814904810.png

3. Heineken TURN 5
1632814948460.png

4. Green astroturf and orange sausage kerbs (graphically only) TURN 7
1632815061279.png

5. Green astroturf TURN 14-15
1632815149272.png

6. Orange sausage kerb (graphically only TURN 17-18
1632815226888.png

7. Green astroturf TURN 18
1632815277113.png

A lot of work but as we know you're monster

Last edited:
Here's the rain fx for Sochi:

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = sochi_tarmac_alt, sochi_track_surface, offtrack_a, sochi_rumble, tarmac blue, tarmac red, sochi_cobbles, sochi_astro
SOAKING_MATERIALS = sochi_tarmac_alt, sochi_track_surface, offtrack_a
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = armco_grey_main_a
ROUGH_MATERIALS = soc_grass
LINES_MATERIALS = sochi_white_lines, sochi_gridlines

another great update to this. one question though....is there supposed to be any lighting on the track or in the pits because at night it is completely dark. same with istanbul.

Edit: seems I did not install one of the ini files to istanbul so that was my problem with the lights there. Not sure about Sochi though.

Last edited:
another great update to this. one question though....is there supposed to be any lighting on the track or in the pits because at night it is completely dark. same with istanbul.

Edit: seems I did not install one of the ini files to istanbul so that was my problem with the lights there. Not sure about Sochi though.
Lights in Sochi will come in next extension update... ;)

really a SUPER job thank you very much from Italy !! just a question where can I find the link to download the circuit? .. in the others I found a txt with link, but not in this one!

really a SUPER job thank you very much from Italy !! just a question where can I find the link to download the circuit? .. in the others I found a txt with link, but not in this one!
Do you have the link now? I don't find it, same thing for acu_istanbul park??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back