Sochi Autodrom AMS (DRS)

Tracks Sochi Autodrom AMS (DRS) v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Sochi Autodrom AMS (DRS) - Lighting & Texture update

Hi Guys

All credits & special thanks to WCP for the conversion.

This track took far longer than I thought :)

I've basically used three versions of this track and taken the best bits to make this one.

Two were from WCP and the other is unknown to me.

It's still not perfect, for the most, banners are correct, main VTB pitwall I am unable to change, so the DHL wall will have to do for now. Have added several new banner walls and a lot of new textures to complete the track a...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, new here to automobilista. Great game but cannot get mod tracks like hungaroring and zandvoort working. It says error opening Mas file. Very frustrating because they look very nice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hello, new here to automobilista. Great game but cannot get mod tracks like hungaroring and zandvoort working. It says error opening Mas file. Very frustrating because they look very nice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Not really sure what could be causing the problem because no extra files are needed to run these tracks.

Normally this message appears when the wrong mas file is selected in scn file for the commonmaps, but the entry is correct.

MASFile=COMMONMAPS.MAS

I adjusted all the corridors to clean the races, especially on the first few laps. Also re-did the racing line. Rename the attached file to Sochi_14_RFE.aiw and overwrite the original (but keep a backup just in case).

Here is a video of the first couple of laps with the AJRs:

Hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• Sochi_14_RFE.txt
    742.6 KB · Views: 90
I adjusted all the corridors to clean the races, especially on the first few laps. Also re-did the racing line. Rename the attached file to Sochi_14_RFE.aiw and overwrite the original (but keep a backup just in case).

Here is a video of the first couple of laps with the AJRs:

Hope you enjoy it.
Hi there

Thank you for all the AI work you have done, and not just track but also my other track updates.

Regards

Humberto

Sochi_autodrom ams. Error opening mas file. uninstalled and said thanks anyways. Very sorry but it either works or it doesn't.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing