Sobjects

Hello!

I really need to make some strings of objects, but I can only use the Default Xpack. I think it's strange because I can add objects from other xpacks but can't add strings os objects. It's possible to use others xpacks rather than just the default for strings of objects?

Thanks.

I'm sorry mate. I will try again.

When I try to use a String Object, I can only see objects from the default Xpack. It does not provide much objects to use, just some curbs, fences and tire walls. What I need to know is, if it's possible to use other Xpacks with the String Object feature.

For example, I have an Xpack that provides tire walls with different colours, but I can only add them as an object. I need to use them as String Object and I want to know if it's possible or not.

As tyres are almost round you can use the Object tool to get the SObject effect.

Select the object first - Select the 3rd icon "A"
Tool Properties - Separation "B"

As you can see from the pic if you do that with a non round shaped object it will only work in one direction and in a straight line.

Other objects have to be made into an SObject in the XPack. Let me know if your interested in that.

SObjects01_zpsacxqhc1i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%