Resource icon

Apps SOB_Dash skins for PDash 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Russell Sobie submitted a new resource:

SOB_Dash skins for PDash - A couple of simple HUD elements for use with PDash. Speed, Gear, Shift Lights, and Flags.

Download contains two custom skins for PDash.

For that super inauthentic dashboard look! Get all of the following info big enough you can read without looking directly at it! Drive your 1960s historic sim cars with the dashboard display of the distant future!
  • Gear
  • Speed (defaults to MPH but can be changed to KPH easily)
  • Shifter Lights with Flash
  • Flag Notifications
SOB_Dash1 is this...

Read more about this resource...

Russell Sobie updated SOB_Dash skins for PDash with a new update entry:

Version 3.0 includes new SOB_Dash4!

After a number of weeks using SOB_Dash3, I realized a couple of things:
  1. I was looking down at all those dots only on one side, right before I was supposed to shift, rather than using peripheral vision.
  2. There's a really easy way to make lights look like they are actually glowing that I never thought to incorporate into one of my dashes.
So to address both of these things, I bring you SOB_Dash4. Looks like this in game (note the aura, which makes it really obvious what...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Russell Sobie updated SOB_Dash skins for PDash with a new update entry:

Workaround for draw order issue in SOB_Dash5

If you are a bit OCD like myself, you may have noticed that SOB_Dash5 has this issue where a change in speed or gear change will draw that number ontop of the nice new auras I've added to the revzone lights... but then when the rev changes, the light aura will draw over the speed/gear indicator. This was driving me a but nuts, so I added some "shadows" in the auras that basically make this no longer happen. Not really sure how a bunch of pixels representing your speed or current gear can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmm... anyone know why I can only upload 1 MB of graphics for the overview page? I've deleted now deprecated images on there... I assumed there was a limit for everything, but do I never get it back if the images need to change?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 104 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 110 13.4%