So... What's it like?

imho there is no such thing as a proper sim / we play simulation games or games that have aspects of simulation / ive never seen a press release saying redbull are happy with there $50 investment in "whatever sim game" and believe it will give them the edge over there competitors ..... all of the games we play have aspects of simulation in them ... and each one pleases people in different ways or not at all , its like some people like loose cars and some like tight cars , neither person is wrong its what suits you thats all /
there is no best/worst just opinion and conjecture and thats what makes things interesting

there is more than one way to cook an egg / but its still an egg

Andi

imho there is no such thing as a proper sim / we play simulation games or games that have aspects of simulation
i

Race07
GTR1/2
GTR EVO
Netkar
FVA
GSC
rf2
iracing

All these games are sims, as to which is the most realistic is always going to be debatable, but for me, I feel that GSC and GTR EVO are the two that not only feel like you're driving a car, they work extremely well with my equipment, IOW, the basic operation of the steering wheel and pedals is exceptional with these 2.

RE3 has some good FFB effects happening, but doesn't have superior physics and overall FFB compared to GSC/EVO IMO.

I strongly recommend the Get real mode to anyone who likes driving/racing games, but IMO, only AC/Reiza and the top rf2 modders will be producing proper updated sims.

imho there is no such thing as a proper sim / we play simulation games or games that have aspects of simulation / ive never seen a press release saying redbull are happy with there $50 investment in "whatever sim game" and believe it will give them the edge over there competitors ..... all of the games we play have aspects of simulation in them ... and each one pleases people in different ways or not at all , its like some people like loose cars and some like tight cars , neither person is wrong its what suits you thats all /
there is no best/worst just opinion and conjecture and thats what makes things interesting

there is more than one way to cook an egg / but its still an egg

Andi

Hmm... I guess you could argue, based on this, that Outrun was a simulation

I am reconsidering to buy the offer on steam of SimBin ... Mega Bundle for about 35 euros

Does anyone knows how much space it is required? I have 500gb HD but i have a problem that my steam is in C directory and there is the where i have lowest space.

And also, does anyone knows how to, when i download them to get the games separate from Steam as one unique collection of games so i can install them again whenever i like to. Or with deleting steam i will delete the game also.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back