So, what made you happy or laugh?

Hiroshi Awazu said:
I can't believe a show was cancelled for that! hahahahahahaha.......hahahahahahaha........changed my underwear, hahahahahaha,
Then i hear Kim Kardashian wants to run for city council, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............changed my underwear again, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............
Damn!, i need to go buy more underwear now:roflmao:

:rolleyes:

A bit mean for laughing but i couldn't help it, I had a bowl of pancake mix on the dining room table this morning I was getting the Grill It ready i see a hand come up and grab the edge of the bowl and pull on the bowl. Well Emma tilts the bowl and spills the mix on her head :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. I just started laughing right away then Emma started to cry so i had to stop. It was bath time for poor Emma:(

Our English teacher, Steve "Texas" (he's from Texas) and he looks exactly like the person that pops into your head when you think of a roughly 40-year-old man from Texas. He is kind of old-fashioned, and he's getting incresingly annoyed with things not working at the school (video clips, powerpoints etc) and he decided to add this part to our latest rubric. Mind you, the school is called ISGR. I hope you see the funny part :)

576082_447395155286312_100000474939874_1689127_87440228_n.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back