So, what made you angry today?

Like my wife. She never shuts up.... Well, i must say my.....
65.gif
EX-wife
65.gif
.​

Man! Triple whammy today....

My hdd died on my computer, i didn't back anything up so i lost everything including my sim installs. If anybody here knows how to retrieve files from a broken hdd, please let me know.

Our fairly new vacuum cleaner broke today.

I go to head out this morning and saw that one of the tires on my truck was flat :(

Not a good day today.

The fact that my President can break laws(congress must be given 30 days notice prior to any release of guantanamo prisoners in this particular case), and negotiate with terrorists and no one gives a Damn. really makes me angry. What's worse is multiple congressman and senators have called him out on it but taken no further action. Just another item on a long lost of impeachable offenses.

This is ludicrous! I bought The Elder Scrolls Online before Bethesda decided to release it on Steam.

What's even worse is I can't convert my retail key to a Steam key. I want this game to be part of my Steam library.

This is ludicrous! I bought The Elder Scrolls Online before Bethesda decided to release it on Steam.

What's even worse is I can't convert my retail key to a Steam key. I want this game to be part of my Steam library.

That is what Zenimax said:

Hello everyone,
we won't be providing Steam keys to current ESO players, as Steam utilizes ESO's launcher and patcher, as well as our billing and account systems. Instead, if you'd like to play via Steam, you can add the existing title to Steam.

To do this, head to "Games" option within Steam and select "Add Non-Steam Game to My Library." Then, select the checkbox next to "The Elder Scrolls Online" and click "Add Selected Programs."
Click here to read the full article:
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...da-existing-eso-owners-should-get-a-steam-key

Also there is a petition:

https://www.change.org/petitions/ze...scrolls-online-steam-keys-for-existing-owners

I hope this helps ya my friend.

Cheers, and have FUN out there. :)

It was very hot around here today,and when i wanted to start my computer i found some issues so i had to clear cmos , i opened it and tried to remove the jumper,my case is small and the cable management is bad ! i finally managed to remove the jumper but when i wanted to put it back i lost it inside the case, found it, grabbed it after a huge effort but it fell again ,this time under the motherboard,i tried shaking the 21 kg case,was sweating and my hands full of that black light dust ,but it got stuck ! so i had to remove the motherboard and reinstall everything ... was losing screws inside the case (god bless the guy who invented the magnified screwdriver),packing the case,reopening it again ,trying different cable management ... it was just a toilsome work ! never felt happy turning on my computer after that ! i was very "thankful" !

I'm sick of my neighbours. They are Slovak gipsies and ever since they live here one thing after the other disappears mysteriously. They already stolen my bicycle key which was attached to my bike in an attempt to steal the bike at night, Broken open my garden shed and stole an electrical hedge cutter. Stole a package from another neighbour that arrived by mail and yesterday they opened a letter not addressed to them because they could feel there was a plastic card in it, probably thinking is was a creditcard but luckily it was not. Next to that, they make noise constantly and have no respect whatsoever. They live there with 5 in a room not even 20m² big. None of them works of course. One of the sons is now in jail for burglary.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back