So, what made you angry today?

It was yesterday, but just supermarket idiots!
They come in two forms:

1. The brainless idiots who just dawdle in the middle of a isle, looking around aimlessly, standing in people's way.

2. The impatient assholes who seem to think they have a fast-pass to barge through people who ARE patiently waiting to get passed the a-fore-mentioned dawdling idiots.

Nothing infuriates me more!

New York and California have started gun confiscation of legally purchased and registered firearms.
co52960529.png

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/30/california-now-confiscating-legally-purchased-guns/

"
The state hired 20,000 more officers in preparation for the new confiscation legislation. They also authorized more than $24 million in new gear and weapons for their confiscation team. One of their targets was a man by the name of Joe Mendez.
A police officer came to the door and lured Mendez out of his house with a story of a hit and run report. Once outside, he had M16s pointed within inches of his face, was taken into custody and had all weapons removed from his house.
It is important to remember that these were legally- purchased and registered firearms. That gets to the other issue about this initiative.~downtrend
That is what the new registry is all about, confiscating legally owned weapons and firearms inside California. If they determine for any reason that you should not own a fire arm, they confiscate it. The registration tells them the exact location of the gun. All the police have to do is figure out the reason you should be on the “prohibited person” list and then you can not stop them from taking your legally owned weapon. They just expanded their list of definitions.
We are not talking hard-core criminals. We are not talking illegally purchased firearms any more. We are talking getting a ticket for speeding, cops show up to take your firearms. We are talking having a bout of depression so your doctor prescribes an anti-depressant. Next thing you know they are there to take your fire arms like Mendez."

Anyone out there still naive enough to believe registration does not preceed confiscation?

Last edited:

CNN flat out asks its viewers we know the president lies, which ones can you live with? Me personally, NONE the president of my damn country shouldn't lie everything he opens his mouth and get praised for it. That and the white house's response to Thatcher's death was to send a representative, Mandela dies and the president bends over backwards to fly out immediately.

Also RIp to Mandela but let's not forget where he came from our what he did. The msm won't tell you about his early freedom fighting and car bombing days or his harsh comments against the US(which are well merited). If you really want to honor the man learn his history, where he came from what he did and how he changed himself and the world. Don't insult the man by blindingly praising him as a saint.
(Just to clarify this isn't directed at any one person more of a blanket digruntlement at the slew of hypocrisy in the white house and media)

“If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.” -Nelson Mandela

Last edited:
Difference between the international reaction towards the current Ukraine protests and Gezi Park protests in Turkey in 2013 June. Clearly shows the biased mindset of the Western media and governments.

CNN flat out asks its viewers we know the president lies, which ones can you live with? Me personally, NONE the president of my damn country shouldn't lie everything he opens his mouth and get praised for it. That and the white house's response to Thatcher's death was to send a representative, Mandela dies and the president bends over backwards to fly out immediately.

Also RIp to Mandela but let's not forget where he came from our what he did. The msm won't tell you about his early freedom fighting and car bombing days or his harsh comments against the US(which are well merited). If you really want to honor the man learn his history, where he came from what he did and how he changed himself and the world. Don't insult the man by blindingly praising him as a saint.
(Just to clarify this isn't directed at any one person more of a blanket digruntlement at the slew of hypocrisy in the white house and media)

“If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care for human beings.” -Nelson Mandela

At last someone who gets it, who is not from here.

Most think Mandela was sent to life in prison for just being opposed to apartheid - which is a system I fully disagree with, mind - whilst he was actually sent to prison because he killed at least 156 white people in fully premeditated and planned bombings.

His intentions were good, but hell, no matter if you're mother Theresa - if you deliberately murder that many people, you have to get life imprisonment, simple as that.

Now, us white people who weren't even alive during that time, are seen as the bad people still today

Time to hang up my Staff and Robe I guess. I've been playing wow off and on for about 5 years and done everything from casual pvp to competitive raiding in a US top 20 guild, and after a long time of debating my exit now the NSA made my decision for me. The last two expansions have been kind of lame but paid in game spies and trolls are the last straw. Azeroth has given me many good times but now its time to wave goodbye to the cruel cruel world...of warcraft. (And Blizzard can expect a very angry letter and cancellation from myself and anyone I can convince to come with me)

What made me angry, not today, but yesterday in fact.
There was one old man lying on the ground, half naked while temperatures are around the zero, asking for money with his hand shaking. People passing by and no one cares.
10m from him, kid of his i believe, was also asking for money, begging, pulling their jackets etc, some gave it to them some don't. I just passed through, it was sad.

15min later i was walking down that part again, and saw the same kid smoking cigarettes. At first i couldn't believe it. There are friends of mine who are working etc and i hate when i see they spend money on that crap, there is no good out of that in any possible way. I was like, why the hell this kid would spend his very few denars (currency) on that?!?!

He came to me begging for some too, i said come with me. He did. Next to them there was a shop for some fast foot etc. I bought one for me and one for him and i couldn't believe when he rejected that...

What made me angry, not today, but yesterday in fact.
There was one old man lying on the ground, half naked while temperatures are around the zero, asking for money with his hand shaking. People passing by and no one cares.
10m from him, kid of his i believe, was also asking for money, begging, pulling their jackets etc, some gave it to them some don't. I just passed through, it was sad.

15min later i was walking down that part again, and saw the same kid smoking cigarettes. At first i couldn't believe it. There are friends of mine who are working etc and i hate when i see they spend money on that crap, there is no good out of that in any possible way. I was like, why the hell this kid would spend his very few denars (currency) on that?!?!

He came to me begging for some too, i said come with me. He did. Next to them there was a shop for some fast foot etc. I bought one for me and one for him and i couldn't believe when he rejected that...

:mad:

Things like that get me fuming!

My father in law once went to the supermarket, he went up to this beggar, asked him if he wouldn't rather want a job organised for x amount of money, than stand there and beg.

His reply was that he had no reason to take up this job when he can stand and beg, and make 2 times x amount of money.:poop:

Reactions: Dux
Yup, beggar, that was the word!

You know, there are people also coming on the home door, knocking politely and asking for some. One time my dad showed up on the door and there was this kid, asking for some money. And i won't forget the words of my father :)

he said to him, no i wont give u a single denar, but you take this (stick for cleaning) and clean whole street from the start to the end (300m long) and i will give you 1000denars

with 3000 denars u buy original adidas shoes, or u eat whole week like a king

and he said, no way

Last edited:
You know what really grinds my gears?

When people use two different spreads on their toast and don't wash the knife between spreads.
So they'll put some butter on the toast, then they'll just dip that same knife into the Jam jar and get little bits of butter in the jam jar.

Either wash the freakin knife, or get another one!
Don't contaminate the jam with butter. Ugh. Gross.

More to the point, who the hell needs to butter their toast before they put jam on it?! Just put the jam on it and leave the butter alone!

I'm kinda OCD with this.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back