So, what made you angry today?

Thanks Paul, I just posted the same story from RT in the happy thread, still though it was beaten by only a 13 vote majority. Write those MP's and vote out the warmongers next election!

I wonder what that vote would look like here in the states, 89% of Americans surveyed are against intervention, if our house voted I'd would bet it wouldve passed by that same small margin. Our house doesn't represent us anymore, it looks like half the British MPs still do, lucky you =P

I'm trying not to laugh because this is so tragic and I'm a sick person because I can't help this is absurd, and, I'm grateful I live in America for this reason.

No country is as bad as North Korea. I would be scared if Seoul was blown to ashes, which, hopefully, is too foolish for Kim Jong Un:

When you go a week waiting for the daily highlight vids from WRC Germany to pop up on youtube, only for someone to put spoilers in the description of their own random video from the event. Thank you sir. :thumbsdown:

What made me angry today was BMW 3 driving slower than mine twice weaker Opel Corsa ...

"Thank you for paying your 2013 taxes. Payment will be taken within one week from today."

Thanks Obama!
Wait.
Thanks Merkel!
No...wait.
Thanks Hollande!

:mad:

Looks like you better find your tax returns. I still keep mine.
It's different over here. There's no income tax taken from your salary, it's paid directly to the tax office after declaring it in May / June. I can pay either
  • in February, May & September (1/3 each, based on an estimate)
  • monthly, if the tax office is taking it into account instead of blatantly ignoring your request
Sadly, since I've moved (within the same county!) back in 2011 the tax offices can't even manage to charge me only once per year. I actually pay twice the amount I have to pay due to the tax offices not being able to settle their dispute over who's actually getting money from me and I have to go the legal route to get one payment reimbursed - if I don't pay twice until the deadline they seize the money directly from my wage and I have to fight them while I'm living on 2/3 of my income, which is obviously kinda hard.

Sadly, they've also never taken my request to take a monthly payment from my bank account into account despite confirming it to me numerous times.

What makes this even worse is that due to having to pay double the taxes, as previously explained, I can't make the payments (it'd be very hard to make this work without living like a hobo) for the next year in time and thus have to pay a 10% penalty on payment #1 & payment #2. That adds ~150€ to the total amount.

It's impossible for me to pay the first and second instalment when I had to pay my taxes twice just a few months prior, so I have to accept having to pay the penalty. I could avoid this by having the tax office do their job properly and take the monthly payments from my account but I don't think I'll live long enough to see that happen.

Long story short: the French tax system sucks.

Another thing I am angry about is though I am not officially employed, I still work for money at my mom's clinic.

The problem with my previous employer is they failed to pay me twice, and they took three months to actually pay me. I left that job and now at my mom's clinic, I am working more, but, getting paid less because they are paying me $50 for working 24-hours in two weeks.

They don't pay me hourly, which is a fairer wage than getting paid $50 just for being there at a certain amount of time.

I ordered an inside the waistband gun holster over a month ago, the original email I got said due to high volume it wont ship until 8/25-9/5. 9/5 I called and the girl on the phone promised she'd send it out that day. A week later I call back, SAME girl answers the phone tells me the SAME thing and here I sit holsterless and tracking numberless. Already wrote the company an email planning on calling again tomorrow and speaking to someone above her pay grade.

Moral of the story: Being polite on the phone doesn't mean dick if you don't fulfill your promise to a customer.

Another thing I am angry about is though I am not officially employed, I still work for money at my mom's clinic.

The problem with my previous employer is they failed to pay me twice, and they took three months to actually pay me. I left that job and now at my mom's clinic, I am working more, but, getting paid less because they are paying me $50 for working 24-hours in two weeks.

They don't pay me hourly, which is a fairer wage than getting paid $50 just for being there at a certain amount of time.
How can they pay you without you being an employee? I mean, that's black labour after all. Doesn't sound like they care a lot and that might be the reason you're not earning much. :cautious:
I ordered an inside the waistband gun holster over a month ago, the original email I got said due to high volume it wont ship until 8/25-9/5. 9/5 I called and the girl on the phone promised she'd send it out that day. A week later I call back, SAME girl answers the phone tells me the SAME thing and here I sit holsterless and tracking numberless. Already wrote the company an email planning on calling again tomorrow and speaking to someone above her pay grade.

Moral of the story: Being polite on the phone doesn't mean dick if you don't fulfill your promise to a customer.
Happens a lot but keep in mind that the girl on the phone probably can't send it out herself and kept forwarding the request instead. Maybe she can't even check if something's in stock. Probably not even her fault but yeah, I'd be gutted as well.

nwIhUA1.jpg

I'm angry because I had a better feel for F1 2013, and I jumped all the way to 5th, but, I kept going off the track and unintentionally cutting corners.

I'm glad I'm competing in the championship, because, it inspires me to be better.

Excel screwing around with me and not drawing a graph how I wanted, meaning I had to try and draw it with PHOTOSHOP.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back