So, what made you angry today?

BPFYTNuCEAA4nFB.jpg:large

Just... why :(
"He had been bullied for a variety of reasons including being gay, having acne and wearing glasses. "

Someone in class today stole a roll of safety wire and my teacher, pissed at the thieves in class, is threatening to cancel shop the rest of the week in favor of written assignments. Stupid wannabe gangsters stealing crap for the sake of stealing. Wtf are you going to safety wire??? Did you steal your pliers too?
/rant

I wanted to order my new camera etc. as early as possible but due to the French banking system being stupid and them putting limits on cards (i.e. even if you have 10k € on your account you can't spend more with your card if you have, say, spent 2500€ already this month) I had to wait until the bank opened and give them a ring to increase the limit. It sucks that I can't spend the money I have in my account.

Thanks to my very nice bank counselor it was fixed within minutes. When I told her to enter a ridiculously high limit (since I had no idea what to say when she asked me how much I want it to be) she said she'd make it one million. Sadly, she didn't approve of my request to extend my overdraft limit by that much. However, now that the order has been placed the new Mrs. Nikon will be with me tomorrow. :cool:

Haha, not really. But not to really far fetched :roflmao:

I see that my post could had come out as an rant, but that was not the case. There are many reasons why I get angry everyday. It could be anything from reading a comment someone has posted on Youtube, or just walking to the store. I have absolutely zero tolerance when it comes to pure stupidity and to ppl that call themselves "elite" but has no clue what they are talking about. Could be gaming or just about anything.

Myself is far from Pro, but I don't state that either. Some people do, but are just cluless. I just can't stand that. If you play mmos, this is an common thing. People talk about stuff, they have no knowledge about. But they read it on the internets and so it must be true right?

Politicians have the heads so far up in the a.... and so out of touch with reality. But still speak about stuff they think they know better. When they clearly not. Some dude I don't know, or care about, knows how to live my life and not just me, but pretty much everyone.

You have young people who gets drunk after 2 "medium beers" (clearly just acting) and think they are so cool. When infact, it's the opposite. Almost every commercial artist are just a product. They don't contribute to anything, and they have no idea what they sing about. As long as it rhymes it's all good.

This is why I sometimes want to walk up to a person who act like idiot, and just cause serious head trauma. But, I'm not an violent person, so that will never happen. All I can do, is just watch, while these people polluting mankind and mother earth.

I am losing my patience in this exam I am studying for. I've invested money preparing for the test and the practise questions as well as the questions on the real exam are being a pain in the ass.

All the question force the tester to imply what the question is talking about, and, the most of the answers are similarly defined I get the question wrong 75% of the time.

If I fail this test again, I will be devastated. :(

Testing for a sim racing league earlier tonight and got frustrated as I could not get on the pace and lap consistently like I know i can kind of made me angry.:devilish:

Also another thing that makes me angry is when some people on a couple of other leagues I do slag other leagues when they ain't even raced on it and makes my mind explode as you can see in the picture below.

Attachments

• mind blown.jpg
    mind blown.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 182
People driving too slow...seriously, there's a certain limit for a reason.

Somewhat unrelated, but, in the U.S., drivers forget why there is a left lane and some of them drive really slow on the left lane.

I only use the left lane if I am turning left because there may not be any other opportunities for me to take a left turn.

There are even cases where there are slow drivers in the left and right lane and they are holding everyone back.

Somewhat unrelated, but, in the U.S., drivers forget why there is a left lane and some of them drive really slow on the left lane.

I only use the left lane if I am turning left because there may not be any other opportunities for me to take a left turn.

There are even cases where there are slow drivers in the left and right lane and they are holding everyone back.

I have to admit that I frequently slow down and stay alongside the person on the right lane if someone's trying to tailgate me, if I'm on the left lane, even though I'm driving as fast as possible (limit-wise). Especially if said tailgater is starting to flash me.

My buddy who was gonna sell me his AK, accessories and 500rds just called me to tell me hes got someone who wants to shoot it friday and might buy it, I dont have enough cash on hand before friday aaaaarg hope the guy just wants to shoot it and not actually buy, fingers crossed.

'Murican problems lol

I can't seem to get any better in sim racing.

On GT Legends single-player, I played against the A.I on Professional., and my times wher nearly 3 seconds off the leader's pace.

Is it my setup, or am I just terrible at driving the car?

Driver first, then setup.

On the majority of non-downforce dependant cars, setups, depending on your driving style, are worth max 0.5 seconds. On GTL, it's worth roughly nothing really, not at your level.

Remember too that some cars are not competitive in GTL, since it is based on a vintage series with many different type of cars racing together.

Driver first, then setup.

On the majority of non-downforce dependant cars, setups, depending on your driving style, are worth max 0.5 seconds. On GTL, it's worth roughly nothing really, not at your level.

Remember too that some cars are not competitive in GTL, since it is based on a vintage series with many different type of cars racing together.

You know better than I do, Monsieur. :thumbsup:

I went yesterday to pick up a 308 rifle I had bought Saturday to be told my "cool off" period wouldn't officially be up til Monday.

Yes contrary to what the media has spoonfed everyone since aurora, you cant just walk up to a store and walk away with a gun without a concealed weapons permit. There's a pesky background check and a 5 day(not including weekends) "cool off" period. Even if you already own guns, even if you bought them from the same store.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back