So what do we think of the "new" RRe?

Msportdan

@Simberia
Im new so haven't had a lot of experience with this game, but plenty with old simbin games AC RF2 GSC etc etc.

This opinion also is just based on the free content and a very early opinion at that.

FFB= Love it best out there for me atm
CONTENT=some of the best tracks in the world. Cars are mainly tintops with lots of LMPs, wonder if planned for any open wheelers?
AI=atm good challenging not afraid to overtake and fast, make mistakes. I like!
HANDLING=somewhere between shift 2 and AC (more towards AC) not quite RF2 imo.
GFX & AUDIO=some of the best out there too especially audio wow!! like the new UI too

well im gonna wait for them to fix the purchasing probs then ill be on my way to buying some tracks and cars.

One thing will there be a custom season eventually like race07?

cheers good work S3.. you have rekindled my faith in the exsimbin studio..

Last edited:
hmmmm, not sure if ive been spoiled with the fantastic ffb of GSCE lately but something still feels strange with R3E. Ive just done a few laps on laguna seca and bathurst and im just not feeling the road under the car. In GSCE when you come round that last corner on interlagos before the home straight and the road drops away from under you, you actually feel it in the wheel, i think its that connection with the road im not getting in R3E?

Ive just done a few laps on laguna seca and bathurst and im just not feeling the road under the car
Those tracks have not been updated with our new Road Surface Technology yet.
They will be in the near future though.

In the meantime please try one of these tracks, that are using the new technology:
Zandvoort
Lausitzring
Oschersleben
Hockenheimring
Red Bull Ring

Im new so haven't had a lot of experience with this game, but plenty with old simbin games AC RF2 GSC etc etc.

This opinion also is just based on the free content and a very early opinion at that.

FFB= Love it best out there for me atm
CONTENT=some of the best tracks in the world. Cars are mainly tintops with lots of LMPs, wonder if planned for any open wheelers?
AI=atm good challenging not afraid to overtake and fast, make mistakes. I like!
HANDLING=somewhere between shift 2 and AC (more towards AC) not quite RF2 imo.
GFX & AUDIO=some of the best out there too especially audio wow!! like the new UI too

well im gonna wait for them to fix the purchasing probs then ill be on my way to buying some tracks and cars.

One thing will there be a custom season eventually like race07?

cheers good work S3.. you have rekindled my faith in the exsimbin studio..

Dude reading this makes me so anxious to get home !!!!
At work right now and freaking out !! i think ill put in a 5 hours session.

Coming from iracing this feels very differnt but not bad at all, love the new adac GT3 cars and tracks and although i got to get used to the physics they feel very good.

I mainly want to use Raceroom for singleplayer races and i do like the ai a lot there, i think this sim can really become the sim that it deserves to be now. Hope Sector 3 keeps developing and make this a huge succes, deffinitly a sim i keep driving although it can not replace iracing for me :)

I find the new update to be really great! The absolute biggest problem I have at this point is the ugly, unrealistic cockpits. They all looks like the same variations and feel fake. If you're going to create a beautiful and authentic car on the outside, then why make a ridiculous looking inside. Almost as bad as the big green, yellow and red corner markers.

I find the new update to be really great! The absolute biggest problem I have at this point is the ugly, unrealistic cockpits. They all looks like the same variations and feel fake. If you're going to create a beautiful and authentic car on the outside, then why make a ridiculous looking inside. Almost as bad as the big green, yellow and red corner markers.

The can disable the ugly corner.
As for the inside i think they are fine.

I find the new update to be really great! The absolute biggest problem I have at this point is the ugly, unrealistic cockpits. They all looks like the same variations and feel fake. If you're going to create a beautiful and authentic car on the outside, then why make a ridiculous looking inside.
Agree. And they recycle the same digital dashboard graphics too much.

Does anybody else find cars to feel flat, there is no weight feel like in rF2 or AC? Otherwise new FFB is really good.

Coming from iracing this feels very differnt but not bad at all, love the new adac GT3 cars and tracks and although i got to get used to the physics they feel very good.

I mainly want to use Raceroom for singleplayer races and i do like the ai a lot there, i think this sim can really become the sim that it deserves to be now. Hope Sector 3 keeps developing and make this a huge succes, deffinitly a sim i keep driving although it can not replace iracing for me :)
Do you miss the ice ?

ahhhh, thanks for the heads up...typical of me to choose 2 tracks that don't utilize the new tech

We will update all tracks asap, but I really mean ASAP :) (textures,shaders, surface)

But don't forget that physics plays big role in this. It's a package that works together. We improved already a lot and that's not the end. I'd say that it's just beginning and one of many steps forward :)

Last edited:
You RRe guys should give one new tecnology track and updated car to test for free. That way it would be easier to decide if want to buy more stuff :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%