So what do we think of the "new" RRe?

Msportdan

@Simberia
Im new so haven't had a lot of experience with this game, but plenty with old simbin games AC RF2 GSC etc etc.

This opinion also is just based on the free content and a very early opinion at that.

FFB= Love it best out there for me atm
CONTENT=some of the best tracks in the world. Cars are mainly tintops with lots of LMPs, wonder if planned for any open wheelers?
AI=atm good challenging not afraid to overtake and fast, make mistakes. I like!
HANDLING=somewhere between shift 2 and AC (more towards AC) not quite RF2 imo.
GFX & AUDIO=some of the best out there too especially audio wow!! like the new UI too

well im gonna wait for them to fix the purchasing probs then ill be on my way to buying some tracks and cars.

One thing will there be a custom season eventually like race07?

cheers good work S3.. you have rekindled my faith in the exsimbin studio..

Last edited:
I definitly like the new ffb and overall feeling of the sim.....
For me it is also a new game, looking forward with rrre
Damn,this is hard now..... Ac rf2 and now rrre again.....:D
What i would like is some club racing.....public racing is horrable
I tried this again after messing with settings and it's starting to become very good for me thanks @Peter Koch. I went online and tried to race like I would here and just got butt ****ed lol so club racing will be good but soo many good sims out now it's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that the pack is very good and I like the new improvements so far...keep it up Sector 3 :thumbsup:
One question, why the wheel in game doesn't match my wheel in real life? What I mean is, if I turn 90 degrees IRL, in game doesn't turn anywhere close to that. It is really distracting at the moment.

hehe even that ended bad.......:roflmao:
yeah but i know what you mean,and usually outside of League races i handle it like this....

but if here is some serious intrest of driving together we should find a possibility to meet for some RD style Club races:thumbsup:
How about we all add each other on steam until RD get something organised and we can all try and get into empty servers and race with each other. Just a thought.

I've been loving this game for hours on end since the new update, got the ADAC pack on Friday and i am quite literally addicted!, For sure it wont be long until this is picked up by the RD club for some proper racing with this gem of a new sim.

just went thru my first qualy session and 3 lap race.. and....

Im very impressed love the qualy format and the information in session it gives. The race was fun and didn't really gain or lose a place so my difficulty is fine. AI seemed adequate, could do with a bit more defending on tight corners if your behind. But they attacked and was fun to race with..

theres SO much potential to this game, I really hope they grab hold of it and keep going like this previous update......

I did a lot of races in the past two days MP and SP positive impression, the MP is really solid and fun, collisions, penalties, "invisible" car when they are rotated 180 "are all things that make the experience immersive MP, FFB on my T500RS is great and I think you can also improve with the right set up.'ve only some doubts on the game, will be provided for different tire compounds? setu up will be able to change the car between qualifying and the race? Fuel? always will be automatically or you can handle it by yourself?

Just a quick heads up, ADAC only run one compound (well two actually in a soft front ,medium rear, but they are not selectable), I was actually speaking with the reps from Yokohama the other day about compounds as well as other technical specifications, but yes, multiple compounds are being added to classes where it is applicable at some point in the future, other options like fuel loads and more detailed car setup options should make their way in as well, realistically I think you will see that kind of stuff in one of the major updates rather than one of the more frequent minor patches.

Just a quick heads up, ADAC only run one compound (well two actually in a soft front ,medium rear, but they are not selectable), I was actually speaking with the reps from Yokohama the other day about compounds as well as other technical specifications, but yes, multiple compounds are being added to classes where it is applicable at some point in the future, other options like fuel loads and more detailed car setup options should make their way in as well, realistically I think you will see that kind of stuff in one of the major updates rather than one of the more frequent minor patches.
Thanks for the reply, keep it up !!

Got to the Vehicle Settings and set up the steering wheel rotation to match your wheel max. rotation.
I also at first I had trouble with this, then I found that the sensitivity of the wheel brake and clutch are by default at 50% maybe this is good for the pad, but with the steering wheel and pedals I think we should have 100% on everything in sensitivity, try to check if this is the problem.

I did a lot of races in the past two days MP and SP positive impression, the MP is really solid and fun, collisions, penalties, "invisible" car when they are rotated 180 "are all things that make the experience immersive MP, FFB on my T500RS is great and I think you can also improve with the right set up.'ve only some doubts on the game, will be provided for different tire compounds? setu up will be able to change the car between qualifying and the race? Fuel? always will be automatically or you can handle it by yourself?

Hehe...we made some races together last night ;-)

Big thx to sector 3 for the communication here....!

I also at first I had trouble with this, then I found that the sensitivity of the wheel brake and clutch are by default at 50% maybe this is good for the pad, but with the steering wheel and pedals I think we should have 100% on everything in sensitivity, try to check if this is the problem.
That has nothing to do with the above matching wheel problem. Sensitivity should stay at 50% (linear)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%