So do i buy ???

Okay ive been a sim driver for the best part of 10 years tried most of the online games RF1, RF2, Assetto corsa ,to name a few , but tbh my main games I have enjoyed are gtr2 and race07/gtr evo .These games have lasted the test of time especially gtr evo they don't look that great compared to modern graphics I know , but the feel I so much better imo .anyways not to rattle on to much what with the recent race07 server lobby balls up , I like many others have found myself digging back through the pile of games in our lists looking , hoping to find a game that fill the void . I re downloaded R3E and while it looks nice, it feels a little arcade. and we wont talk about the prices sheesh. That's when I came across GSCE and I have to say im hugely impressed , I don't see how ive missed this game till now , the graphics with some tweeks aren't bad really , and the feeling is sublime , sensation of speed is good , weight of car feel is good . basically im sold but I wanted to know what the multiplayer community is like , are there many drivers online at one time ? I only downloaded the lite version as I was a bit sceptical at first and didn't want to bother with 7 gig , and there is no multiplayer for obvious reasons on this version . thanks Mart

As far as pick up and play multiplayer you wont really find that here however there are club races we have every other day and there is always a decent grid of people at various skill levels so its alot of fun. This game though is my favorite sim by far just simply because the quality of the content and physics is awesome.

Yep I think my minds made up just tried all content in lite version all the cars are good to drive even without going into setups , and the karts wow my adrenalin hasn't pumped like that in game for a while haha very cool . definite purchase just worried about multiplayer , I don't get huge amounts of time to play its usually random so will have to play that one by ear . cheers guys :) oh actually one more thing are the mods free or dlc ?

Okay ive been a sim driver for the best part of 10 years tried most of the online games RF1, RF2, Assetto corsa ,to name a few , but tbh my main games I have enjoyed are gtr2 and race07/gtr evo .These games have lasted the test of time especially gtr evo they don't look that great compared to modern graphics I know , but the feel I so much better imo .

I agree with you totally, GTR2 and the Race07/GTR Evo sims are the best and they have stood the test of time. And I say if you love them, you'll love GSCE. With a few tasty mods, it's transformed. For me, its like GTR2 updated and hopefully it will have all the content of GTR2 including the pitstops, the atmosphere and the various championships. I am having a great time though, just playing the standard Brazilian stock cars. They feel so good and right to me.

Get it, you can't go wrong with it.

Well I have purchased the game , I think after my first lap it was a given I would pay for this game , still downloading main game as I type this, see how the install goes and then hopefully get to enjoy some nice races , I will have to check out your club nights i really want some multiplayer action on this sim , for now i'm happy to have even found this game ....;) losing race07 so suddenly doesn't feel quite so traumatic now hahahaha

• Deleted member 130869

Post your progress! I was coming in here to show one reason why you should get it...

Game is installed and finally working lol first install didn't work for some reason second one did . love the game managed one online race last night was only on for a short time though , also started collecting tracks and cars as it seems most servers run mod cars or tracks , have the Porsche mobilcup mod always liked that on simbin games , overall happy so far, did need some gfx tweeks to get desired AA aswell....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%