So.. are we still having oct 7 update?

moritz1998

50RPM
Yeah, I think so.
Didn't heard news that it wouldn't come tomorrow.
But more informations we'll have tomorrow. ;)

hopefully not...
btw Jay, is there any official support page for the game atm? i have some issues, but i dont know where to address them....ty

as i remember the last couple of updates came alive late afternoon/early evening, i think there is still hope, fingers crossed :)

Msportdan

@Simberia
hhhmmmm I hope this sint s3 going back to their old communicative self..

Can we have an update....please

budlix

Wheel Rotator
Premium
where it is? where it is? my hands are shaking, whole day nervous, wheel prepared, and... nothing nowhere... silence everywhere :-(

James Cook

Marcas fan
I'm sure all the Sector3 guys are busy finalising the update. If I have to wait another day or two then no big deal.

"The best things come to those who wait."

Emilio

500RPM
Is my brain deceiving me?
I think it's legit
1.jpg

Sean Kenney

500RPM
I'm sure all the Sector3 guys are busy finalising the update. If I have to wait another day or two then no big deal.

"The best things come to those who wait."

I have no problem waiting, just curious and excited for it.

Sonat Ozturk

Sector3 Studios
Hi guys,

Sorry for the disappointing news but unfortunately we're having some serious issues that is a bit time consuming to fix.

For the curious among you, the issues are system message infinite spamming (e.g. X joined the server in MP) and MP server crashing when it's supposed to show race result screen. They're pretty annoying so we will get those fixed for you before sharing this patch.

We will not be able to update the game today but we will prepare things as best as we can tonight to have a smooth update tomorrow.

Apologies for the waiting time and thank you for your patience.