Snowdonia Mountain Raceway

Tracks Snowdonia Mountain Raceway 0.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
JamesGill99 submitted a new resource:

Snowdonia Mountain Raceway - A fictional race circuit set in the picturesque landscape of Snowdonia in Wales.

My first circuit on Assetto Corsa, built using Race Track Builder.

I'm aware it needs some work but thought I'd give it a run on RD to see what others thought.

A few errors that I'm aware of and looking at fixing:

No AI - can only be used in practice.
Lacking in track-side items, track is pretty barebones.
There is an error after the final corner where the track doesn't seem to be joined properly.
The middle section of the circuit can be incredibly tricky, particularly in...

Read more about this resource...

This track needed a lot more work before being launched, not even the asphalt is well finished.
The info text clearly states it's not finished and that the release is just meant to get some very early feedback. Version 0.01 too. I see no issue here, we all started somewhere ;)

--- I think the track layout is pretty nice, natural flowing corners. I did a few laps in the Alfa GTA. Everything besides the track surface itself needs a lot of work ofc, something is very wrong with the curbs as they stick out of the ground like spikes in places.

Just had a little blast with the Ferrari F2007. (maybe I will try again in a slower car, I landed upside-down after going full speed up the huge hill :laugh:). I don't want to be too hard on you, considering it's only 0.1 and it's your first track. The track flows really nicely, I'm a fan of the layout! I'm excited to see what you can do with it in further updates. Good luck with the rest of the project, I look forward to following your progress :)

Finally got around to making some changes to this project. I've (hopefully) removed a lot of the Kerbs of Death that would slice up the sides of your tyres, the layout has had some changes of elevation to add some extra challenge, as well as removing the awful hill along the lakeside section of the track, the actual track map remains the same.

As always, any extra feedback is much appreciated :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%