Login or Register an account to download this content
Jon c submitted a new resource:

Snetterton 2005 - GTL

Snetterton 2005 V1.5
View attachment 271179
View attachment 271181
View attachment 271182

View attachment 271178
Snetterton originally started off life as an RAF airfield (RAF Snetterton Heath) which was then designated for use by the United States Army Air Force. The airfield was opened in May 1943 and closed down in November 1948.
The track was used by both Team Lotus (F1) and Norfolk Racing Co (Le Mans) to test their racing cars.
In the 1960s and early 70's...

Read more about this resource...

This is a very interesting thread... a lovely track for GTR2, rFactor and GTL... I have raced for real on the previous version with the fast esses at Russell (before the pits). This is modelled in the 1964 version but no one has done the 70s/80s Willhire 24 hours version with this combination. How complicated is it to make this?

This is a very interesting thread... a lovely track for GTR2, rFactor and GTL... I have raced for real on the previous version with the fast esses at Russell (before the pits). This is modelled in the 1964 version but no one has done the 70s/80s Willhire 24 hours version with this combination. How complicated is it to make this?
Nick,
out of interest i released an 24h version of Snetterton that i had converted from F1/C to GTR then i converted it to RF1 back in 2006. It was based around the TOCA 2 track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back