Resource icon

Tracks Snetterton (2 Seasons, 2 Layouts) 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon updated Snetterton (2 layouts, 2 seasons) with a new update entry:

Single track package of Snetterton for AMS to syncronize with the MEGA pack v1.1

This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.

Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parametrers.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects.
Add a missing poly to the pit lane wall.
Tiny fix to the horizon alpha layer.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've been using the track of late quite a bit and probably two or of the last six races I've run AI cars disappear through the start finish straight. They seem to bump and hit something coming out onto the straight, then their rear right tyre disappears under the tarmac and they get stuck spinning around bouncing up and down. Any ideas?

Patrick, had a RD race at Snetterton 300 earlier today. I had a problem with DynHud disappearing, and then AMS crashed on me in game once and then on exit. Tonight when investigating I believe there is a problem with the Snetterton 300 track and the map overlay.

In DynHud I have the map rotating and then choose a zoom level. When racing the map was ignoring the zoom level and was completely zoomed in on my car. If I choose the Snetterton 200 map instead, it seems to be working fine. It appears that java ran out of memory when it would disappear and ended up with this in my DynHud logs:

Error loading overlay config file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\Plugins\DynHUD\config\overlays\Original - Copy\overlay_RACE.ini.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.render.TextureImage2D.<init>(TextureImage2D.java:2402)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.render.TextureImage2D.createOnlineTexture(TextureImage2D.java:2435)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.render.TransformableTexture.createTexture(TransformableTexture.java:694)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.render.TransformableTexture.<init>(TransformableTexture.java:774)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.render.TransformableTexture.<init>(TransformableTexture.java:809)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.render.TransformableTexture.getOrCreate(TransformableTexture.java:860)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.widgets.standard.map.MapWidget.initSubTextures(MapWidget.java:605)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.widgets.base.widget.Widget.getSubTextures(Widget.java:578)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.render.WidgetsDrawingManager.collectTextures(WidgetsDrawingManager.java:140)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.afterWidgetsConfigurationLoaded(GameEventsManager.java:185)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.widgets.WidgetsConfiguration.setJustLoaded(WidgetsConfiguration.java:453)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.widgets.__WCPrivilegedAccess.setJustLoaded(__WCPrivilegedAccess.java:79)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.util.ConfigurationLoader.finalizeLoading(ConfigurationLoader.java:292)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.util.ConfigurationLoader.reloadConfiguration(ConfigurationLoader.java:829)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.rfactor1._rf1_GameEventsManager.reloadConfigImpl(_rf1_GameEventsManager.java:89)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.reloadConfigAndSetupTexture(GameEventsManager.java:301)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.checkWaitingData(GameEventsManager.java:943)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.onWeatherInfoUpdatedImpl(GameEventsManager.java:1227)
at net.ctdp.rfdynhud.gamedata.GameEventsManager.onWeatherInfoUpdated(GameEventsManager.java:1246)
Texture requested. Updating textures...
ERROR: Failed to get the buffer for dirty rects.

In the same race a few of us were caught out by the kerb on the final corner (I ended up on my roof in qualie). I know the kerb is obviously there to deter cutting but about half way over it catapults the car aggresively. It was so abrupt the first time I thought another car had T-Boned me. Only tested the track with the Marcas so far.

Patrick Giranthon updated Snetterton (2 layouts, 2 seasons) with a new update entry:

Grass update and gdb update for real life air temperature

snett.2017919112115.jpg

Extensive track renovation, New track surface, curbs, 3D armco, 40 car garage

(Snetterton_AMS_V2.00.7z) MD5 =
02349FFEAB0AA89E1A40EEE9F0FEDDE1

Hello AMS racers,

I am pleased to present this extensive track rebuild.

Snetterton Circuit V2

Special note : Make sure to remove any previous versions of "Snetterton_BTCC11" from your locations folder before installing this version.

Whats New...

* Extensive track refurbishment, practically every detail new or improved.
* Rebuild the track and curb geometry from scratch.
* Tweak track shape to improve some wavering...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years