PC2 Snappy steering

TS-PC Wheel.
I can't seem to get the "snap" out of the steering. When I start to turn it begins fine, then the steering speeds up. Kind of like a rubber band. Anyone experience this?
Thanks

Seriously, not a single person other than myself has experienced this?
Tried the Sensitivity setting, however, that just delays or speeds up the effect. Even at low speed, say 10mph, it will still rubber band. Happened with my G27 wheel as well.
Thanks for any help someone may have.

Last edited:
mate be sure you don't have any 'controller damping' in your 'controller---configuration' settings. For unknown reasons it is on by default at 100. You don't want any with a wheel. Put it to 0 and you'll have a smooth ride ;)

I have never had a game that was so un-steerable. I sure think the graphics and cars and tracks are great but the driving is just terrible. It is like driving a car with a rubber band. If a real car drove like this i would not own one.

Goto the official PCars forum and look for the custom FFB profiles and settings for your wheel. Also check some of the FFB profiles here on RD

PCars out of the box has pretty poor FFB/wheel settings but the various community profiles make it a lot better.

Goto the official PCars forum and look for the custom FFB profiles and settings for your wheel. Also check some of the FFB profiles here on RD

PCars out of the box has pretty poor FFB/wheel settings but the various community profiles make it a lot better.
Thanks, but all this has been done ad nauseum. For me and others, no joy. All good. Not going to beat the game up. Is what it is, for me.

Never experience of this problem with G29 and T300rs.
I also use custom FFB, the Jack Spade one. I appreciate the work done by Christiaan van Belle, but the wheel is too light for me. However, it is a matter of taste, and it is good to have at least three good custom FFBs.

The snappy steering seems to be as a result of the default setups being very oversteery and tons of engine braking. Reduce that (by increasing the number) and it will improve it a lot. Won't fix the pathetic AI and bollards that send cars flying into space.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%