SMZ1 Formula Rim

Just received my newest baby.... the Sam Maxwell Formula Rim with integrated Z1 Screen.

The SMZ1 wheel is a state of the art current F1 tech inspired wheel and is made from a 1/4" thick solid piece of carbon fiber with cast in place urethane rubber hand grips. It has 10 buttons, 4 Three way momentary toggles and 6 rotary style switches. The commercial duty shifters are from Precision Design Worx and are billet aluminum with magnetic snap action. It also has dual clutch paddles allowing for controlled starts at the drop of the green. That's 33 individual inputs for controlling even the most elaborate racing cars.

The SMZ1 Wheel is fully compatible with the Z1 Dashboard software. It comes with a license for the Z1 software as well as two years of updates.*

LED Features**:
  • 15 LEDs shift light across the top
  • The 15 shift lights can be programmed for any RPM
  • Top LEDs can be set to include DRS lights
  • Top LEDs can be set to flash when pit limiter is engaged or rev limiter is hit
  • 3 left and 3 right LEDs can be customized to indicate DRS Available, DRS Active, DRS On, Yellow Flag, Blue Flag, Pit Limiter, Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Low Fuel

25ttu.jpg

28umxkm.jpg

b5qvb9.jpg

Yes it's totally weird, have a horrible heavy notch in the middle of the wheel when turning that I can't dial out, hopefully the Accuforce support that's going to be added in the new patch will solve this.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years