Staff
Premium
V1.2.4.2 CHANGELOG
GENERAL
  • Updated recent Real Weather data

UI & HUD
  • Fixed tire temperature status widget not updating on some in-game screens
  • Fixed last session status being displayed on pre race leaderboard
  • Fixed championship round editor incorrectly altering session start hours when propagating race date changes
  • Fixed center column of drivetrain tab unelectable on setup editor
  • Fixed practice weather slot4 of in game session settings block referencing qualifying slot4

PHYSICS & AI
  • Minor tire tread adjustment for F-Vintages
  • Minor brake torque adjustment for all GT & Prototypes
  • AI callibration pass for F-V12, F-Vintage G1
  • Adjusted AI brake power & grip
  • Adjusted AI Grip multipliers for Monza 1991 & Modern
  • Adjusted AI to start passing routines sooner
  • Slightly increased parameter to reducing AI propensity to cut corner to avoid a crash

TRACKS
  • Monza 2021 GP: Slight increased width of green runoff at Lesmos 1 and 2
  • Monza 1971: Increased road noise on banked oval first draft; Optimized terrain shadows, new shadow dummy for banked track structures Increased grid spacing
  • General art updates to all Monza versions
this is the first of two complementary updates planned to be deployed this week, featuring some high priority fixes and improvements to the latest release.

But I fully understand that it may please a majority
It does not please a majority, just a few, player base is very small, bumping with updates but quickly going back down to small numbers when realizing it is same old same old.

I think we, the people who do not like AMS2, for whatever reason, must leave those who are enjoying it alone. Good for them. If it is how they like their SIM, more power to them.

As for the reasons it is what it is, they are so obvious, if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, but the people who like AMS2 do not want to know about that, they have found the holly grail, better than anything before and all is well in their world. Let it be.

I think we, the people who do not like AMS2, for whatever reason, must leave those who are enjoying it alone. Good for them. If it is how they like their SIM, more power to them.
Do you really think that?

If so, it kind of begs the question why you then went on to write:

As for the reasons it is what it is, they are so obvious, if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, but the people who like AMS2 do not want to know about that, they have found the holly grail, better than anything before and all is well in their world. Let it be.

I guess it's fairly similar to telling people they are wrong for enjoying a sim that you don't enjoy. Kinda weird really.

Do you really think that?
Yes
I guess it's fairly similar to telling people they are wrong for enjoying a sim that you don't enjoy
No, nobody is wrong, we can all enjoy as many or as little, or any SIM we want. In addition why would anyone care if I or anyone else like the sim they like. If they enjoy it, good for them. We are all sharing the same hobby. You are reading things into my message I did not put in.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years