Small rFactor 2 Update Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rF2 Updated.jpg

A minor update for both the core rFactor 2 simulation and the 'Endurance Series' DLC has been deployed recently.

Bringing the very impressive Endurance Pack DLC up to the latest shader standards as seen in the most recent content released to the title, the new update deployed very recently for the DLC adds new liveries to all cars, some LOD improvements to the Porsche and of course the latest templates to allow players to create their own livery designs using the new materials system.

Endurance DLC Update Notes
  • Updated to new materials
  • Updated liveries
  • Added template fully set up for the new material editor
  • Porsche 991RSR GTE v1.57 - Optimized LODs
  • Corvette C7R GTE v1.57
  • BMW M8 GTE v1.33
  • Norma M30 LMP3 v1.61
  • Oreca 07 LMP2 v1.45
As well as the Endurance Pack specific update, rFactor 2 has also received some attention from the developers - with a small new build having been released in the last few days that irons out some small kinks that come as part of the materials update amongst other miscellaneous items.

rFactor 2 Update Notes
Steam Build IDs
client: 3561933
dedi: 3561935

Note: It is recommended that server Admins update all dedicated servers.
  • Fixed: Sporadic corrupt textures after track load.
  • Fixed: AI cars and replays now show custom liveries.
  • Added: Button assignments for mouse controls (right/left/up/down) and mouse left click. Controls can be assigned to any button on a keyboard, button box, D-pad or other.

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..!

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Where oh where-hair is the new UI-hiii? i want to so badly try-yhhiii RF2 for the 10th ti-heiiimmm, i dont want to-hoo get used to the cruddy UI-hiii but have no perspective-hivve on rele-he-hese.

Can anybody-he guess what band im asking the question in the style of?

Edit: I have no idea why im doing this or even had this band on my brain.

Loving this development from S397, albeit in a slow and quite painful kinda way. Finding i'm following it closely blow by blow now, waiting for the monthly updates.

Even inspired to create my own livery for GT3 and GTE, not as difficult as I thought.

Where oh where-hair is the new UI-hiii? i want to so badly try-yhhiii RF2 for the 10th ti-heiiimmm, i dont want to-hoo get used to the cruddy UI-hiii but have no perspective-hivve on rele-he-hese.

Can anybody-he guess what band im asking the question in the style of?

Edit: I have no idea why im doing this or even had this band on my brain.

Last update said target was end of Q1. That means end of March to you and me.

For now you just have to hold your nose and get to the race without being distracted by 90's graphics.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%