A minor update for both the core rFactor 2 simulation and the 'Endurance Series' DLC has been deployed recently.
Bringing the very impressive Endurance Pack DLC up to the latest shader standards as seen in the most recent content released to the title, the new update deployed very recently for the DLC adds new liveries to all cars, some LOD improvements to the Porsche and of course the latest templates to allow players to create their own livery designs using the new materials system.
Endurance DLC Update Notes
- Updated to new materials
- Updated liveries
- Added template fully set up for the new material editor
- Porsche 991RSR GTE v1.57 - Optimized LODs
- Corvette C7R GTE v1.57
- BMW M8 GTE v1.33
- Norma M30 LMP3 v1.61
- Oreca 07 LMP2 v1.45
rFactor 2 Update Notes
Steam Build IDs
Note: It is recommended that server Admins update all dedicated servers.
- Fixed: Sporadic corrupt textures after track load.
- Fixed: AI cars and replays now show custom liveries.
- Added: Button assignments for mouse controls (right/left/up/down) and mouse left click. Controls can be assigned to any button on a keyboard, button box, D-pad or other.
rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.
Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..!
Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!