Wanted Small button box

Hi all, well having spoken to Bryan I am going to get a button box to use with my T300 and I have to decide what buttons and rotaries I want. Was hoping someone could help me decide.
Questions:
1. I want a push button start button, will I need a key starter as well or is just push button ok on its own.
2. I want rotaries for adjusting on the fly for TC and brake bias (2). Is it worth getting more rotaries?
Say four.
3. Switches , are they needed or would more push buttons be better.
I am looking at the £35 or £40 ones in the picture attached but Bryan has said I can swap out buttons to my needs.
Thanks Greame

Attachments

• ED0265A0-12BB-4A0C-A843-BCC72A973E49.png
    ED0265A0-12BB-4A0C-A843-BCC72A973E49.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 317
Greame

I have got the £35 one from bryan and it works brilliantly... I would say 2 rotaries will be enough as you have got one on your wheel too ( depending which wheel rim you use)
You only need to use push to start as you can set it up with the key but i got the key too on my just incase it's not in the way
I have got the switches and use them for lights etc if you want to use but its up to you...
Bryan is a top fella and will do anything to help you out...

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thanks for that. I think I will go for the £40 as I want push start. Just can not decide if I want the key or not. Do you ever use it? With your rotaries say you set them up for brake bias do you just keep turning in one direction untill you get the ammount you want. Cheers Greame

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%