SLS AMG

Racer will really be the first sim to have an SLS?

We expect YES :D

screenshot047copy-1.jpg

screenshot048copy-1.jpg

screenshot050copy-1.jpg

• pok121

Big fan of the SLS AMG, flawless design in my opinion. Have you seen the behind the scene footage of filming the David Coulthard 3D footage on the Isle of Man?

SLS and David Coulthard.....wicked combo! The Isle of Man as a stage, priceless!

@mingus-great idea....can we convince track builders to have one in time when the SLS is done?? :)

Great job !

Hope you've been unfolding correctly the bodywork UV's so we can layout some vinyls afterwards !
IMO adding a rear wing could give that final touch to it !
Interior screenies ?

Great job !

Hope you've been unfolding correctly the bodywork UV's so we can layout some vinyls afterwards !
IMO adding a rear wing could give that final touch to it !
Interior screenies ?

We will do at least 2 versions, one with and one without the spoiler. Also, Raphael will do the bodymapping once the model is 100% finished.
And the interior is not completely done yet, AMGfan should take pics if u wanna see, his racer version is much smoother that mine:)

@Cobra: for sure! a track especially for the SLS mmmm...

• pok121

just read of another one of MBs rare experience, you get to drive the SLS AMG at the Top Gear track, that would be awesome!

Life interrupts racer at the moment, you gonna have to wait a little for that :p

I made a comparison, looks like the bonnet is not long enough...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 112 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 117 13.5%